Selling all my season tickets for profit this year

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Who was the last major free agent the Cowboys brought in?

Was it Terrell Owens? Over a decade ago?

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

At least I'll make money, too.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

This is going to be a long, boring season. Not a stitch of excitement about it.
My brothers and I sold ours last year after they went 3-5 as we got feedup, too.

Then of course they went 7-1 down the stretch and we wanted to go but they were taken with the ticket broker.

Then we sold the Seattle tickets and made enough to start paying for this years tickets.

So you can protest AND make money on Jerrah.

:dance:

Valkyr

Reaction score
Jerry gets paid the same either way. He's the real evil.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

Goodbye and finally good riddance. Now don’t come back here with your tail tucked between your legs.

JustChip

Reaction score
He said he has decided to make a profit off the Dallas Cowboys, just like a lot of people here's hero Jerry Jones.

I don't see the issue.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1989 and have, on the few occasions I can't go, sold my tickets for a profit. So, yes, there's nothing wrong with that and that doesn't degrade my fanhood. But the ridiculous part of the OP was:

"Next season is already over, and it's only March."

and

"This is going to be a long, boring season. Not a stitch of excitement about it."

Really? All because we didn't sign Earl Thomas? That's seems pretty petty and shallow. I'm going to guess he's not a Cubs fan either, or wasn't for the better part of the last century.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

Good lord, you make this post every year.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

I don't blame you. I do believe there will be exciting moments throughout the season, but overall I do agree with your disgust in how the front office operates. Been feeling that way for years.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Smh.

This team has won the division 3 of the last 5 years and won a playoff game this past season with the 2nd youngest squad in the entire NFL. All while weathering the storm created from losing HOF talents at QB, WR, and TE. The evidence suggests they are up and coming, not in decline like so many here proclaim.

For the life of me I can’t understand all the drama kings on this forum that have made up their minds this team loses consistently and is floundering. Am I happy we haven’t won a Super Bowl since the 90’s? Of course not. But I’m not a spoiled 3 year old with a false since of entitlement either. Championships tend to be cyclical and this franchise had a bevy of success early on. Everyone pays the piper eventually.

None of that changes the fact that this team right now is good and young. The season is over already? Lol, give me a break.

Big_D

Reaction score
Yeah, because ol' Jerry will really nail his next hire. :muttley:

Doesn't even matter who he brings in. The next guy won't get a decade plus. Time to just end this marriage of convenience while at least bringing some hope and urgency back. Jerry is well aware at 76 that time is of the essence or Garrett would be sitting on a new contract right now. But maybe he's just looking to waste this team too. You never know with Jerry.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So I'll do the same.

Drama Queen.

erod

Reaction score
Smh.

This team has won the division 3 of the last 5 years and won a playoff game this past season with the 2nd youngest squad in the entire NFL. All while weathering the storm created from losing HOF talents at QB, WR, and TE. The evidence suggests they are up and coming, not in decline like so many here proclaim.

For the life of me I can’t understand all the drama kings on this forum that have made up their minds this team loses consistently and is floundering. Am I happy we haven’t won a Super Bowl since the 90’s? Of course not. But I’m not a spoiled 3 year old with a false since of entitlement either. Championships tend to be cyclical and this franchise had a bevy of success early on. Everyone pays the piper eventually.

None of that changes the fact that this team right now is good and young. The season is over already? Lol, give me a break.
Winning a division requires beating 3 teams. Whoop-de-doo.

The Cowboys used to have far higher standards than that.

Who was the last big name player brought in? Why is Garrett still here?

Dallas hasn't been to the NFC Championship game since Zeke, Dak, Cooper, Vander Esch, etc, were toddlers or younger.

And still, they sit on their hands and count their money.

I can watch from home and make money, too.

Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

t-happy-happiness-is-just-at-the-end-of-the-17009973.png