Send a Note to Rich Behm

Star-Fan

Old enough to remember the Ice Bowl, Young enough
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family. We pray for the best for you, may God bless you with comfort and hope. Know that you have many people around the world pulling for you.

dallasfan4evr

Reaction score
Rick,
I want you to know that you, as well as your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless You...

slotshot

Reaction score
My family has gone through some similar situations, and it is hard...at first. Take everything one day at a time and know the thoughts and prayers of millions of people are behind you. The power of prayer is incredible and it will aid you in a speedy recovery.

magic-sword

Reaction score
Rick,

I wish you and your family the best. Hang in there and fight - Cowboy nation has you in their hearts, thought and prayers. We are all pulling for you!

lockster

Reaction score
So very sorry about the accident. I'll pray for you and your family. Thanks for your contributions to our team. I will pray for you in your recovery and the battle ahead. Best wishes.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rich,

In times like this it is comforting to accentuate the positives in life. The rest of your life has begun and the good lord above will guide you to salvation. I'm praying for you and your family. Warmest regards from one of many Cowboys fans.

CoCo

Reaction score
Rich,

My prayers are with you and your wonderful family. God bless you.

Steve

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Rich,

Dont give up and there is still miracles happening everyday. You are in our Prayers.

Nan

Sandy

Reaction score
Dear Behm Family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you during these trying times. Our son was injured in June of 06, with a T-4 (Asia A) injury. We were fortunate to find Patrick Rummerfield, who also was an Asia A complete quad. He is the most amazing man who is no longer paralyzed and is working for the Kennedy Krieger Institute at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Our son is now Asia C and is working on standing with no support and can crawl, swim and walk in leg braces with a walker. We feel certain that with time he will be walking on his own soon. Please google Kennedy Krieger Institue and also Patrick Rummerfield for more information. Believe me this is where you need to be. Patients come from all over the world and with every trip we have made (2 weeks every 3 months) we see more and more spinal cord patients that were told at one time that they would never walk and now they are. Please contact them and give the Institute a visit.
God Bless,
Sandy Farmer

gollum

Reaction score
Rich,

First of all, my heartfelt prayers are with you and your family through this trying time. I doubt many of us knew you or the many hours and dedication you put in daily to help this organization be a model for not only the league, but the world. We don't know why, but for some reason, God allowed that storm to hit that exact place at that exact time and He knew you were there. And for some unknown reason, he protected you and granted you the grace so that each morning, you can see your wife and children and continue to help them grow into wonderful people. They may be sad, but they are also grateful that you were not taken from them. Cherish them and be thankful that even though when we walk out of our doors each morning, we are not guaranteed the day. You will always be 100% their father and husband and they love you no matter what.
Of course it is easy for me to say because I did not endure the tragedy and don't have the same obstacles that lay before you, but you've been given an opportunity to make a difference in countless numbers of peoples lives by sharing your story. Take this lemon that you didn't deserve and make lemonade for the masses. Be a story of inspiration, courage, faith, and triumph. When you meet people, do so with a smile on your face because those who meet you for the first time, perhaps the only time, will share that story with someone they know and they will never forget it. What they take away from that is up to you. We don't know the reason, but we know there is one.
May God bless you and your family always.
Derek Paret

ladiewolve

Reaction score
May God bless you, keep you , and give you and your family the strength to endure and overcome. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I wish you the best recovery possible under these very unfortunate circumstances. With the love and support of your family and friends, you will overcome this trauma and vigorously contend with the physical aspects of this terrible accident and undoubtedly still continue to lead a meaningful, quality life.

stardeep

Fading Into Abstraction
Reaction score
Dear Rich,

My heart goes out to you, and to all your loved ones. With their love and support, may you find the strength to envision a fulfilling life, and the peace with which to live it -- I offer my prayers to support both.

A thought that has helped me, that I hope will help you: It's not what happens in our lives, but Who we live them with that determines our experience. May this unfortunate event bring you ever closer to the Friend who lives in each of us, and may your relationship with Him comfort and bless you deeply.

Your friend,
Stardeep

UKCowboysFan

Reaction score
Rich,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

UK Cowboys Fan

Coy

Reaction score
Keep your head up, find a positive in all of this and you will make it through with the love of all the people that surround you.
My best wishes to you and your loved ones.

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
Mr. Behm: Mere words seem so inadequate in a situation such as yours. Truthfully, I cannot imagine what you must be going through. However, I can reach out with sympathy, prayers, and best wishes for your recovery. Cowboys fans everywhere are praying for you and your family.

"To whom much is given, much will be required"

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
God Bless and please get well soon.

You will be in all of our thoughts and prayers.