Send a Note to Rich Behm

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Rich,

I wish there were mere words spoken to relieve you of the grief from so great a loss. While I cannot, I am thankful your family still has you and I pray you a speedy recovery. May you return to not only life but an abundant one through the Grace of Our Lord.

Best Wishes

HTTR

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time.

:star::star::star:

fan62

Reaction score
First of all, Rich - you and your family are a part of a larger family, The Cowboy Family. You have a lot of good hearted people pulling for you and they can do a lot for you and family through prayer and contacts. All you and your family has to do, is ask and pray.

God saved you for a special reason. As you go through the difficult times ahead, just remember that there are good things ahead in life for you and family. Keep God in your heart, even in the worst of times and you will be fine and have a blessed life. Use this trial to make yourself stronger.

Rackat

Reaction score
God grant you strength and fortitude to face the challenges and opportunites that lie ahead for you and your family. God bless.

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
Condolences and prayers. That is a terrible tragedy, and I am sure every football fan wishes for your best possible recovery.

billknows

Reaction score
Rich , My prayer is that God will have a miraculous 100% healing in your life now, I know he will be with you allways, Bruce Lee

RS12

Reaction score
We are pulling for you even harder than we do for the Cowboys.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Rich, let me highlight two paragraphs from Richard Nixon's farewell speech to White House staffers on August 8, 1974:

"And as I leave, let me say, that is an example I think all of us should remember. We think sometimes when things happen that don't go the right way, or when we suffer a defeat, that all is ended. Not true.

"It is only a beginning, always. The young must know it; the old must know it. It must always sustain us, because the greatness comes not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes and you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes, because only if you have been in the deepest valley, can you ever know, how magnificent it is, to be on the highest mountain."

No matter how bleak present circumstances may seem, you still have so much more left to give, be it the Dallas Cowboys, your immediate family, or the world at large. If this is some kind of test, there's not a sliver of doubt that you'll pass it. God bless.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Rich Behm, you and your family will be in my thoughts most definitely. You have thousands upon thousands of prayers coming your way. God will certainly be with you during these tough times. Don't give up because we all believe you can persevere. Wishing you the best.

Sandyf

Reaction score
My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time. We wish you a speedy recovery and with hope that something will come about to help you walk again very soon.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
I Pray That Your Faith Has Not Wavered And Promise You That I Appreciate What God Has Bestowed Upon Me Every Day . It Could Have Happened To Any Of Us .. God Bless And Keep The Faith !!!

visionary

Reaction score
Cannot imagine what it must be like for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. In your darkest moments always remember 'it is darkest just before dawn'.

All the best.

Haley94

Reaction score
You have my deepest sympathy. Best wishes to you and your family.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Be strong, you will get thru this.

Reaction score
We are happy you chose to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys family. Our prayers go out to you and all of your loved ones. We wish you and yours the best and God bless.