Senior Bowl Chatter....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I didn't know any better I'd say these guys are stacking this good day on top of yesterday's.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

Crazy. If we're to believe any of this, both Wentz and Goff could be gone in the top 3.

Shows us how the perceived draft board will continue to be a fluid situation through April. There are probably 2-3 more players who are believed to be low 1st/2nd round talent, who will shoot into the top 10-12 before it's all over. It sure would be sweet if a Khalil Mack emerged in this class.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crazy. If we're to believe any of this, both Wentz and Goff could be gone in the top 3.

Shows us how the perceived draft board will continue to be a fluid situation through April. There are probably 2-3 more players who are believed to be low 1st/2nd round talent, who will shoot into the top 10-12 before it's all over. It sure would be sweet if a Khalil Mack emerged in this class.

I expect this to be the top 4 come draft night....

1. Eagles - Carson Wentz
2. Browns - Jared Goff
3. Rams - Paxton Lynch
4. Cowboys - Connor Cook

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

54797929.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know how Landry's former players would talk about getting "the look" from Coach Landry? Where he didn't even have to say anything. You just knew from the look?

I get that same vibe from Garrett watching him develop these kids. It's all there except for the goofy suit and hat.