Senior Bowl Chatter....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
It's called delusion, then and now.

Thank you Jimmy Johnson for the 3 Super Bowls you brought us in the 90's.

Ummm Jerry ... Thanks for the stadium... I guess?

IAmLegend

Reaction score

Wish I could say I was shocked.

What listening to Jerry yap about Super Bowls feels like.

HABaPVg.gif

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The reason for Wentz's overhype is because he's the only one of the big 3 at the Senior Bowl. He has the whole stage to himself.

When we get to the Combine and all 3 of them are side by side, things will settle down.

Oh I know. That's why I said it's funny. He's been proclaimed better than Tom Brady in this thread.

RS12

Reaction score

Welp, they were known to be sniffing around Paxton Lynch when Chipper was still coach. Seems they have figured out Bradford stinks. The cost to move to number 1 or 3 would be Ricky Williams like.

KB1122

Reaction score
What would we trade to move up for Carson Wentz at No. 1? We have a treasury of draft picks. Would you trade La'el Collins?

DAL1180

Reaction score
McShay not there today because his wife gave birth to a child that's probably Mel's.
FFS.I hope Jerry is misleading the media because that delusion crap is just sad.Romo is going to play for 4 years? heck i would be surprised if he practices on Wednesdays.how can a guy who drafted Troy be so misguided and avoid putting more resources at the position? we have been in the wilderness for 2 decades and Jerry still doesnt get it.
Because Jimmy drafted Troy. In those days Jerry knew his role and shut his mouth.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What would we trade to move up for Carson Wentz at No. 1? We have a treasury of draft picks. Would you trade La'el Collins?

I would trade down with a team interested in giving up a treasury of draft picks and a young potential stud OL for Wentz.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Now rumors are San Diego loves wentz. They may try to get a qb to be heir apparent to rivers.

Doesn't make sense to me considering how bad rivers was getting sacked.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Now rumors are San Diego loves wentz. They may try to get a qb to be heir apparent to rivers.

Doesn't make sense to me considering how bad rivers was getting sacked.

If I were SD I'd try and entice Dallas to swap picks

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Especially if they (Jerry & crew) are terrified that big bad Philadelphia might leapfrog them and snatch their guy. It's called "How you do things in the NFL"

In the end, I would be shocked if any team gave up the bounty of picks needed to make the move. I think there is a better chance SD takes a QB as opposed to trading down to 7 or below.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
In the end, I would be shocked if any team gave up the bounty of picks needed to make the move. I think there is a better chance SD takes a QB as opposed to trading down to 7 or below.

They just gave Rivers a contract and they are trying to entice some city to build them a new house. I can't see them going future mode with that pick. I could see them moving down, trying to find OL, WR, and defensive help.