Senior Bowl Chatter....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is absolutely no good reason to skip the Senior Bowl if you're not injured. Unless you have something to hide. Like a lack of character and/or skill set.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get on the phone with the Titans. They can have the 4th overall pick, our 2nd rounder and our 1st round pick in 2017 and 18 for the 1st overall pick and Carson Wentz's autograph.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why am I the only one in here?

Oh, that's right...because everyone else is a fake draftnik.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Back when Hackenburg declared, he just about thanked everyone with the exception of Franklin and I began to wonder if Hack's failures had more to do with Franklin's handling of him moreso than his play on the field. If these rumors are true and we don't get our QB of the future in the first, would you guys still be opposed to picking him up with out 2nd (assuming he's still there)?

With better coaching and sitting for 2yrs be enough to restore his confidence or is he damaged goods?

Hackenburg underwhelmed under multiple coaches.
He just isn't very good in games.
Looks great in drills.

gmoney112

Reaction score
This thread

readImage

RS12

Reaction score
http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/seniorbowl2016weighinQB.php

tm1119

Reaction score

This is something that always concerns me about off season weigh ins and such. Is the weight a realistic mark for him to maintain or is just a weight they are able to get to temporarily because that's what everyone wants to see?