Senior Bowl Chatter....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Broaddus said, on the periscope video on their DC.COM twitter feed that Wentz himself said he needs to show the coaches and scouts that he can handle the mental side of the game.

This week should inform all involved much with respect to his processing as well.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The secondary will now be called the Legion of Bloom...lol!
JetsBoo_original_original.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The top 3 have the best combination of arm strength, accuracy, pocket presence, intelligence, leadership, toughness, etc. Basically the full gamut of QB play and how it's projected to the next level.

This shouldn't have needed to be said.

Carry on, expert.

JBS

Reaction score
6 feet, 1.2 inches. First number is the feet. 2nd and 3rd numbers are the inches. 4th number is tenths of an inch.

The fourth number is in eigths not tenths...so 6012 is 6 foot 1 inch and 2/8... Or 1/4

tm1119

Reaction score
Lol I didnt expect a real answer anyway. Carry on guys.

If you can't tell with your eyes watching them play then there's no explanation that will help you. And if you haven't watched them go to YouTube and spend some time to formulate your own opinion and not ask people on a message board. Good enough answer for you?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Wrong. Circumstances always have to be factored in. Confidence is a delicate commodity that is effected by circumstances.

If he has a confidence problem he couldn't fix in college, what's going to happen when he gets in the NFL? QBs have enough to project what they may eventually turn into. Now you're telling me confidence should be factored into my draft grade?