Video: Shango on Cowboys camp and Dak

zerofill

Reaction score
Shango has been dealing with you no named haters for years. Keep picking away at the keyboard in obscurity.

Never heard of him, but obviously you think he is a celebrity. Either way... Our company does online marketing. You don't build a subscriber base on YouTube for fun, or because you are so passionate. There is a little more to it then that. ;)

His videos are monetized, which is one of the reasons for continuing to add content. I don't blame him, I would as well, and we actually do do it. But, there is just more to the YouTube people then just "keeping it real." :)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I forget how he felt about Romo, but check out Shango's reaction when Dak was drafted.

LOL.....OMG ....you're right there Shango's ....got a taste last season now your going to get the whole boatload of OMG come this coming season......and not in a Dak-friendly OMG theme....

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Pfft!!

I remember Shango being hyper critical of Romo back in the day and saying he should be cut because we lost "win or go home games" with Tony.

I guess back then Shango didn't want the best for his "organization" because he critizised the franchize QB on a regular basis..

That's the thing all Slobberers have in common , they hated Romo.

I missed that segment. If so, I likely wouldn't have agreed with him at the time. Sounds inconsistent.

Seems like he wasn't a Romo fan, huh? Maybe his emotions interfere with his "scruples" sometime.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then go back and watch his videos - the guy was never this hyped for Romo and Romo actually accomplished more. Shango might be a diehard fan, but an intellectual he is not.

I'm not a fan of grown men getting on video and screaming like children hours after a football game, especially when they are doing it for YouTube views. It's phony at best and insane at worst.

This is embarrassing, not entertaining and anyone who shares this form of frustration should seek help.

Hey Shango before your head bursts bud here's the real reason like other teams (Bolts,Eagles,etc etc) last season the Hawks spanked us at home ......and seems his skill set at camp today is pretty much the same NON-Accurate self there Shango....

Last edited:

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Shango made some valid points here. If everyone and their granny knocks Dak now, it could easily have a negative effect upon his performance. After all, he's only human. Not only is it not good for him but not good for the team, as well. Seems logical enough to me . . . ;)
If our QB is so weak minded that negative publicity hurts his performance more thn we need to draft a QB very early next year

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Everyone can have a channel even a 5 years old just check you tube to see.
It is the age of everyone is an expert and everyone is a celebrity.
As for Shango I really don't mind his videos but he is too emotional to be taken seriously.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Shango must be doing something right to have haters like you lounging around 24/7.

Obviously his opinion means a life full to you.

You are doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.

C'mon now, Asthma was just questioning the validity of an insight by Shango. That's allowed without slander. Asthma likes to know something about the source for his facts and own assessments. That is a smart person in today's world.

Asthma played some college ball, as have I. I played on two playoff/bowl level teams there. The US Air Force Academy, who played Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl, and Texas A&I, who were NAIA college champs as well...putting 5 in the Pros that were Pro Bowlers during their respective careers. David Hill, Dwight Harrison, Eldridge Small, Levi Johnson, and Ernest Price. I was a linebacker/defensive end back then.

As far as Shango, he started with us in the internet 'space wars time' and paid dues on this very sight long before he started doing aired programs and attending camps.

I'm still a member of a fantasy league that he started out playing with us...on. His moniker there was Spear Chunker.

Shango is another of us fans...and is a fun listen...but that doesn't change merit by Asthma as to clarification of facts or points.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I look forward to seeing Dak get out there and prove himself. I have said for a while that year 3 is a critical year for a QB and more will be expected of him. I wish him the best.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Shango made some valid points here. If everyone and their granny knocks Dak now, it could easily have a negative effect upon his performance. After all, he's only human. Not only is it not good for him but not good for the team, as well. Seems logical enough to me . . . ;)

Thats hilarious. His mental toughness is his strength. HE could care less that a handful of mental midgets didnt realize that the Oline went south and Zeke all went out at the same time. And in case any of those fools didnt notice, zeke is back and the Oline is stronger than ever.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I guess the lesson (if there is one) to be learned by this thread is: "Opinions are like a-holes -- everybody has one.":thumbup: