Video: Shango on Cowboys camp and Dak

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don't recall him hating Romo. As to your last point, it works both ways. Sad really.

Then go back and watch his videos - the guy was never this hyped for Romo and Romo actually accomplished more. Shango might be a diehard fan, but an intellectual he is not.

I'm not a fan of grown men getting on video and screaming like children hours after a football game, especially when they are doing it for YouTube views. It's phony at best and insane at worst.

This is embarrassing, not entertaining and anyone who shares this form of frustration should seek help.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then go back and watch his videos - the guy was never this hyped for Romo and Romo actually accomplished more. Shango might be a diehard fan, but an intellectual he is not.

I'm not a fan of grown men getting on video and screaming like children hours after a football game, especially when they are doing it for YouTube views. It's phony at best and insane at worst.

This is embarrassing, not entertaining and anyone who shares this form of frustration should seek help.

He cracks me up, but that's just me.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Shango must be doing something right to have haters like you lounging around 24/7.

Obviously his opinion means a life full to you.

You are doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.
That’s all you got?

I guess you can’t tell me he knows any more than anyone else.

Just a fan like anyone else.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I agree, but I don't think he professes to know more. He just likes to share his love of the Cowboys with other fans.
This I’m on board with. More power to him. And really, I don’t have an issue with him. It is when casual fans quote his opinion as if he’s an expert, that I don’t get.

To be fair, that isn’t shango’s fault.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Shango has been dealing with you no named haters for years. Keep picking away at the keyboard in obscurity.
I sometimes dial into what Shango has to say and often enjoy and appreciate it.....I mean, hey, we listen some to each other here too.
I find him amusing at times
But, I didn't find Asthma’s comment hateful.
Just honest.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, I hope Gregg starts making videos too. He's seen every Cowboys game played, so I guess his will be gospel too.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Shango kept it G. Theres a lot of ppl on this board that wont give Dak a shot because of his race. The last 8 games just actually gave them a "reason" to start hating him "publicly".
I don’t disagree with shango on that subject either... I just don’t think people should give his opinion more weight than a lot of the posters here simply because he put it on video.

Again, nothing against shango personally.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Shango kept it G. Theres a lot of ppl on this board that wont give Dak a shot because of his race. The last 8 games just actually gave them a "reason" to start hating him "publicly".
For those that dont think he’s the answer (and Im not one if them...yet) I don't think thats it, Hennessy.
Thats way too simplistic.

Then again, maybe I’m naive sometimes
The whole concept of pulling for or against someone based only on race seems pretty inconceivable for a sane person.
Id say if it occurs here, its a tiny fraction and it works both ways

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We got ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** in here?

If we do, I hope he brings up the time I destroyed him in a debate when he posted the "Tony Romo INT" video and how I pointed out, for someone who touts himself as a "film dude", he certainly leaves out context of why each individual INT happened.

Right after, he posted a "All Romo TDs" video to save face.

Just another biased YouTube yapping with little knowledge of the game. Surprised he hasn't been kicked off YouTube yet for posting full Cowboys games. Odd.