Twitter: Shaq leaving Dallas without a deal

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Maybe they weren’t happy with his injury status? Every think of that Marty?
Maybe. But Jerry and Stephen have a history of being cheap when it comes to free agents. They try to sell the brand to make up the difference of what other teams are offering

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Why would he sign today without talking to another team that is interested in him. He may have players and or coaches he likes already on the Eagles so he wants to see what they can do. The boys could have told him, go to Philly, get their best offer and we will beat it by 10%.. who knows. It doesnt' mean the FO dropped the ball.

Carson

Reaction score
Why would he sign today without talking to another team that is interested in him. He may have players and or coaches he likes already on the Eagles so he wants to see what they can do. The boys could have told him, go to Philly, get their best offer and we will beat it by 10%.. who knows. It doesnt' mean the FO dropped the ball.
Sirianni says that they have a good relationship. So no reason not to go speak to them

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Foot and leg numbness basically. Foot asleep all the time.
A healthy Shaq Leonard is better than both. The question is health, so Philly is right to do their due diligence and bring him in for a visit. Nakobe Dean is as slow as molasses. There are offensive linemen that ran the 40 faster than him. Lane Johnson ran a 4.72 and Dean ran a 4.74.
Dean is a pretty good player. He won't be back. He's got that foot problem that usually takes surgery. lisfranc

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Of course. Lol I'll be curious why they let him walk. The irony is I'm currently listening to the Break in the background and they're talking about what a great salesman Jerry is and they'll absolutely get him to want to sign in Dallas. Haha!

Has to be health related....right? Why did Indy just cut him?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If it was a serious health issue then they wouldn’t have even been a meeting. This is just Leonard crossing his t’s and dotting his i’s.

I said previously he likely ends up here but philly is a franchise you at least take a meeting with given their current situation and record- regardless of what some here say.

To be expected especially when money wasn’t a real component.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Of course. Lol I'll be curious why they let him walk. The irony is I'm currently listening to the Break in the background and they're talking about what a great salesman Jerry is and they'll absolutely get him to want to sign in Dallas. Haha!

Has to be health related....right? Why did Indy just cut him?
Sirianni would know. All his buddies are in Indianapolis.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
If it was a serious health issue then they wouldn’t have even been a meeting. This is just Leonard crossing his t’s and dotting his i’s.

I said previously he likely ends up here but philly is a franchise you at least take a meeting with given their current situation and record- regardless of what some here say.

To be expected especially when money wasn’t a real component.
Well if he wants a Super Bowl he has a better chance here. It's our trophy if we can get by San Francisco.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can't blame him for wanting to visit with both teams. I also can't blame the Jonses for not throwing stupid money at him either. Hope he ends up a Cowboy but not holding my breath.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I am not surprised. with Eagles in need of a LB, the market just got hotter for him, so he will probably visit the eagles next. the eagles have the cap space as well.
This isn't a bidding war. He's getting his full deal from the Colts -- anything he gets this year will come out of that so he's not going to make new money.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Well if he wants a Super Bowl he has a better chance here. It's our trophy if we can get by San Francisco.
Lol….that’s subjective at best. Most outside of our bubble say philly has a better chance seeing how they’ve beaten us already and have beaten the chiefs also and are currently the number 1 seed in the conference

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Let Philly have him , we worked them out, wore him out lol
hegone-duckdynasty.gif

Lol, love that show.