Sharp: Top-10 total cash paid last 3 years

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dak beat your defense and exposed them and spotted them a pick 6……let’s call it what it is lol. Eagles fans are funny. You’d think they be more humble towards a guy who’s 8-3 against them lol. And the same will continue next season.
See? Do you know his record off hand against Washington or NYG? I have no idea what my team’s record is against those teams, as that isn’t our season’s endgame.

Why would I be mad Philly is 3-8 against Dak? Dallas drafting Dak Prescott has corresponded with the greatest era in Eagles history, no hyperbole. I think only fond things when I see Dak in a Cowboys uniform

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
See? Do you know his record off hand against Washington or NYG? I have no idea what my team’s record is against those teams, as that isn’t our season’s endgame.

I’ll take the 3-8 every time, as the Dak Era is the greatest era in Eagles history, no hyperbole
See this is why some fans shouldn't get nice things...lol, 1 SB win and "Look at this Era" Are they talking dynasty in philly now?..Meanwhile Andy Ried switches colors and is looking at Philly like,"One legged Mahomes anyone?"

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
See this is why some fans shouldn't get nice things...lol, 1 SB win and "Look at this Era" Are they talking dynasty in philly now?..Meanwhile Andy Ried switches colors and is looking at Philly like,"One legged Mahomes anyone?"
when you have 0, 1 is a lot

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
lol..ok Era it is.
Era is a little different than dynasty, every period of time is an era, regardless of accolades: Romo era, Parcells era, Quincy Carter era, Jake Plummer Cardinals era.

We’re currently living in the Dak Prescott era, and it projects to be a rather long one. I’ll forward the same question to you that Marathon dodged: If Dak Prescott‘s next 7 years were the same as his first 7 (not the team’s end result, just him as a player), would you be happy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Why would I be mad Philly is 3-8 against Dak? Dallas drafting Dak Prescott has corresponded with the greatest era in Eagles history, no hyperbole. I think only fond things when I see Dak in a Cowboys uniform
You shouldn’t. Aside from the fluke 2017 season you guys have done nothing but suck except in 2022 and you choked a SB away. I’d rather go 1-15 then choke in the SB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Era is a little different than dynasty, every period of time is an era, regardless of accolades: Romo era, Parcells era, Quincy Carter era, Jake Plummer Cardinals era.

We’re currently living in the Dak Prescott era, and it projects to be a rather long one. I’ll forward the same question to you that Marathon dodged: If Dak Prescott‘s next 7 years were the same as his first 7 (not the team’s end result, just him as a player), would you be happy?
Im
Not sure what you were asking are you saying if his career is exactly as it was his first 7? I’d be ok with it. Would you be happy if Hurts next 3 seasons go as his first 3 seasons went?

Better yet if the Eagles next 60 years were the same as their first 60 years would you be happy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagles won’t ever win another ring. Maybe in 60 years….

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You shouldn’t. Aside from the fluke 2017 season you guys have done nothing but suck except in 2022 and you choked a SB away. I’d rather go 1-15 then choke in the SB.
“Besides this season and that season and that season and…” Yeah, besides the last 7 consecutive seasons, we haven’t even played any football!

We’ve made the playoffs 5 times in Dak’s 7 years, more than Dallas. We have 6 playoff wins, 3 divisional round appearances 2 NFCCG appearances, 2 SB appearances, and a ring. I guess it’s better to be lucky than good

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
“Besides this season and that season and that season and…” Yeah, besides the last 7 consecutive seasons, we haven’t even played any football!

We’ve made the playoffs 5 times in Dak’s 7 years, more than Dallas. We have 6 playoff wins, 3 divisional round appearances 2 NFCCG appearances, 2 SB appearances, and a ring. I guess it’s better to be lucky than good
They sucked all those years except 17 and 22…..sucked. And you choked in 2022….

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Im
Not sure what you were asking are you saying if his career is exactly as it was his first 7? I’d be ok with it. Would you be happy if Hurts next 3 seasons go as his first 3 seasons went?
Yes, an mvp caliber QB season every 3 years would give us more opportunities to win the SB than 90% of the NFL

Most naysayer don’t expect him to repeat that, so you’re offering he do it 4 more times before he’s 35? Why wouldn’t you take that?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Well thats kinda loaded question would you be happy if the teams results mirrored Wentz player results? Again I'm not a Dak is elite guy but of the playoff games he has been in 1 loss has his hand prints all over it, 1 he certaily wasnt the best player we had and others he played fine but we gave up historic rushing yards to lose or couldnt stop A-rod. So how do i break these 2 things apart...that would be like me saying you should give the trophy back for winning one during Wentz era...right?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Well thats kinda loaded question would you be happy if the teams results mirrored Wentz player results? Again I'm not a Dak is elite guy but of the playoff games he has been in 1 loss has his hand prints all over it, 1 he certaily wasnt the best player we had and others he played fine but we gave up historic rushing yards to loss or couldnt stop A-rod. So how do i break these 2 things apart...that would be like me saying you should give the trophy back for winning one during Wentz era...right?
The point is we dumped Wentz because we wouldn’t have been happy repeating that

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, an mvp caliber QB season every 3 years would give us more opportunities to win the SB than 90% of the NFL

Most naysayer don’t expect him to repeat that, so you’re offering he do it 4 more times before he’s 35? Why wouldn’t you take that?
This is eerily similar to when I use to argue with Eagles fans and they use to bring up Wentz pretend MVP season he never won just for him to never sniff it again. “MVP caliber” season lol….

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You dumped Wentz because he sucked and drafted Hurts. Same reason everyone else keeps dumping him.
That adds him to the list. Nearly every QB in the 8-15 ranged as been dropped by the drafting team once they realized he isn’t getting them any closer to competing after taking on huge salary implications.

Derek Carr was dumped, Jared Goff even after making a SB was dumped. Jimmy Garoppolo is on team 3, Watson dumped, Wilson dumped after not even making an NFCCG on his bigger contract, Wentz dumped, Cousins on team 2 and rumors are soon to be team 3.

But Dallas will continue paying Dak more and more, expecting things to change as he eats up more of the salary cap. There is a trend going, paying these QBs this much money if they’re not consistently top 5 does not help the team