Should Dallas start Dak or Dalton now?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Agreed... Dak's margin of error in my opinion is NFCC or MVP.
The price could go up.
The price has already gone up ! that is part of my point, and if he gets to champ game he will want 40 per yr and 4 year deal.
you cool with that?

blueblood70

Reaction score
That is cool, dont want to strain your brain lol.
Dak will start 80% of the games until it looks lie change is needed..... 80% ?? lol I would think 100%
no this staff isnt going to coddle any one player, if we are struggling backups will be used with feelings taken out of it..last year at least 4 games dak should have been pulled for a full or part of a game.. you dont leave bullets in firearm in war..losing and doing nothing about it is giving up..far too many games where a handful of players should have been benched for the rest of a game or a full game ie eagles 2

Dak was the sole reason we lost the second half of an 8 point game in which after half time the entire team picked it up from bad first half and Dak couldn't have hit those open Wrs with no defense on the field..smh..Dalton would have started that game for sure..so 80% is solid number

I mean all those games where we were out of it and a lots of payers pulled yet daks still in for meaningless game where the backup needs snaps. Garett had no clue..or game sway ahead backup needs some work, no clue, games where a spark or some change is needed, no clue..

MM has clue and wont play favorites as he owes no-one here nothing..

Bennie

Reaction score
If you want to tank? Start Dalton. If you actually want to win? Start Dak. You're paying him for 31 million and he's in a contract year. Its rare players are bad in a contract year.
LOL, want to win start Dak. How did last year go, did we win? Oh ya, we went 8-8 in a terrible division with DAk so without Dak I think we will be fine!

shabazz

Reaction score
Start Dakota. If he craps the bed put in Dalton

If the Cowboys make it to at least the SB and it’s because Dakota balled out and was the difference maker, I wont mind him getting signed............but that has not been the case in 4 years

Mahomes repeatedly bailed out his crap defense all season and in huge games....that deserves big money and a future

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Start Dak and have him under the microscope where he so badly wants to be. He'll be his worst enemy trying to prove his worthiness of $40 million per season. :laugh:

Brax

Reaction score
What excuses were those?

Coaching, defense, special teams? :muttley::muttley:
Zeke, Cooper, wr’s, Oline, TE, OC (more than 1), FGK, Refs, shoulder, weather, Lack of Defensive turnovers, these are some of the Dak excuses you like to use daily, Dak groupies have lots, it’s never Dak’s fault.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke, Cooper, wr’s, Oline, TE, OC (more than 1), FGK, Refs, shoulder, weather, Lack of Defensive turnovers, these are some of the Dak excuses you like to use daily, Dak groupies have lots, it’s never Dak’s fault.

I don't need to make excuses for Dak. Not when he throws for almost 5000 yards and 33 total TD's.

I talk about team needs, not what Dak needs. I talk about why the team lost, not why Dak lost.

I leave that up to QB challenged trolls like you. :espn:

Last edited:

Redline360

Reaction score
I think the first five games will be telling of the outcome of the season. Rams always tough at home and I honestly don't think we're beating Seattle. Cant sleep on the Falcons. Browns and Giants should be wins however division games can get dicey. I can see us starting 4-1 or 3-2 at the worst

If miraculously we **** the bed the hell with it start Dalton why not

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Start Prescott all season long!
Maybe we can go 8-8 again and beat 2 teams with winning records.

P.S. Dak Trolls pray that the Giants and Skins aren't improved.....
Do you want them to be better?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
LOL, want to win start Dak. How did last year go, did we win? Oh ya, we went 8-8 in a terrible division with DAk so without Dak I think we will be fine!

In the majority of the losses Zeke and the run game were non existent. Dak needs a run game. Just like Aikman needed Emmitt.

shabazz

Reaction score
Go watch some film on Dak man. No one is afraid of our passing game! Defenses do not fear his arm. So they focus on stoping Zek. /SMH

Bingo. The game 3 seasons ago when the Broncos stacked the box against Zeke proved that.

Rayne aired it out 50 times and was held to just 1 Td all game until a garbage one later and 2 INTs

That game exposed him to all the DC’s in the league, and to some of us that judged him solely on his skill set

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bingo. The game 3 seasons ago when the Broncos stacked the box against Zeke proved that.

Rayne aired it out 50 times and was held to just 1 Td all game until a garbage one later and 2 INTs

That game exposed him to all the DC’s in the league, and to some of us that judged him solely on his skill set
3 years ago? Early in his 2nd season?

in Brees 2nd season as a starter he had two games with zero TDs and 3 INTs. Brady’s 2nd season as the starter he had some really poor games, including 3 of less than 135 passing yards, and 7 with either the same or more INTs than TDs.

A game 3 years ago, just 2 games into his 2nd season, does not define his career, nor would it with any QB.

Brax

Reaction score
I don't need to make excuses for Dak. Not when he throws for almost 5000 yards and 33 total TD's.

I talk about team needs, not what Dak needs. I talk about why the team lost, not why Dak lost.

I leave that up to QB challenged trolls like you. :espn:
You and Dak fans (not team fans) have used everyone of those and many more. Your posts of Daks one man show get old. Didn't you guarantee he would have that big fat contract before July 15th. Dak's 5000 yards are not much better than Jameis Winston's 5000 because they both failed to deliver. That 13-3 Zeke dominated season was 4 years ago, get over it and stop the crying it will be alright no matter the out come of the saga of Dak average. If only Dak could play the Giants and Washington every other week no telling what those "stats" could be.

Adreme

Reaction score
You and Dak fans (not team fans) have used everyone of those and many more. Your posts of Daks one man show get old. Didn't you guarantee he would have that big fat contract before July 15th. Dak's 5000 yards are not much better than Jameis Winston's 5000 because they both failed to deliver. That 13-3 Zeke dominated season was 4 years ago, get over it and stop the crying it will be alright no matter the out come of the saga of Dak average. If only Dak could play the Giants and Washington every other week no telling what those "stats" could be.

The difference between Winston and Dak is about 19 Interceptions or, to give this number context, a number of INTs that only 2 QBs threw more than all season in TOTAL. You have to ignore a VERY important stat to even make that comparison