CZ POLL Should Jason Garrett be fired?

Should Jason Garrett be fired?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I see 10 said no, maybe Garrett and his coaching staff are members here and voted for themselves...

If these last 3 weeks hasn't convinced people that JG and this staff must go...then what will?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poll Results: Should Jason Garrett be fired?
Members who voted for 'No'

HEY!!! I KNOW THAT GUY!!! HE'S THE GUY WHO CLEANS JERRY JONES GLASSES!!!

GollumMenace.jpg
I hates him!!!

LittleD

Reaction score
Sorry, but Garrett and his minions can't adjust and can't hide what they do. Teams know what's
coming every play. The NFL is not coaching 101 and it's time for all of them to go to kindergarten.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
I'm done with robocoach but he's not going anywhere. The most you'll see is the DC "retire" and he'll be replaced by coach Eber-who-cares. That's about all to expect. Someone is going to made the scapegoat but it's not who you want it to be. My problem with robocoach is he's not consistent. Win 1 year and lose the next. The only thing he has been consistent with is being average (8-8). If a player had that type of "growth" over 5 years he'd be gone but Jerry has adopted him like a son. Oh well.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I surrender. I've been saying give him a chance, but the lack of coaching adjustments are the final straw for me. Also, Garrett is too stoic when the officials make horrible calls against us. The squeaky wheel gets the oil or however the saying goes. I no longer believe in Garrett and it's scary because he might not be going anywhere. In addition, we don't know who would be chosen to replace him. Careful what we wish for.

I know...

I'm worried we will just go get Jeff Fisher :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.