Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I'm not evaluating what Zeke may or may not have left. I don't care to what degree Zeke is a corpse. He is on the good side of 30, available, presumably cheap, and a known commodity to the Cowboys. It has also been reported that Belichick blocked a Zeke/Dallas reunion last season meaning there is mutual interest. Dallas is already paying him $6 million in terms of a cap hit (is that right?). Dallas should be able to make him work based on money earned. I'm still convinced Roy E. Williams washes Jerry's car every week to make good on his contract but that is another story. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if Ezekiel Elliott ended up on the team next year.
This would be a colossal mistake.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I'd take Emmitt back tight now just for short yardage and goal line :)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Latest Ezekiel Elliott Report Paves Way for Cowboys Return​

The door could be open on Ezekiel Elliott returning to Dallas.

https://sportdfw.com/posts/latest-ezekiel-elliott-report-paves-way-cowboys-return-01hrse15605z

Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back if he agrees to a cheap deal? Cowboys currently have a big void at RB.

If the rumors are true how the Cowboys are seriously interested in drafting Texas RB Jonathan Brooks, Brooks won't be ready to play until around November as he is still rehabbing from a torn ACL he suffered late in the 2023 collegiate football season. Bringing Zeke back on a cheap deal could help the Cowboys stay afloat for the meantime during this upcoming 2024 season. What say you?

Lodeus

Reaction score
I might tap out for the season if he comes back. Especially with the way free agency is going.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Heck no dude is done. Did you see him the last couple years. Time to move on. Rather have a hungry rookie than washed up guys looking to only collect a check.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, I want to order the 2025 airbrushed framed poster from the team site of them riding off into the sunset together.

Preferably on 2 horses.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Latest Ezekiel Elliott Report Paves Way for Cowboys Return​

The door could be open on Ezekiel Elliott returning to Dallas.

https://sportdfw.com/posts/latest-ezekiel-elliott-report-paves-way-cowboys-return-01hrse15605z

Should the Dallas Cowboys bring Ezekiel Elliott back if he agrees to a cheap deal? Cowboys currently have a big void at RB.

If the rumors are true how the Cowboys are seriously interested in drafting Texas RB Jonathan Brooks, Brooks won't be ready to play until around November as he is still rehabbing from a torn ACL he suffered late in the 2023 collegiate football season. Bringing Zeke back on a cheap deal could help the Cowboys stay afloat for the meantime during this upcoming 2024 season. What say you?
Not sure we can afford him at this point.

How much money did Jeruh spend to make his daughter disappear?