SI - Dak Prescott Is Finally Getting Credit He’s Long Deserved

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Actually, all the picks were nonsense, is that what you are saying?
Oh good, doubling down on the nonsense because you don't have a legitimate point that you can articulate.

How hard is it for you people to just say "I was wrong to think that the INTs were reflective of a Dak Prescott regression, especially considering his turnover worthy play rate last year." It is so easy. And you people just choose to keep pushing this garbage because you can't admit you're wrong. So dumb.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh good, doubling down on the nonsense because you don't have a legitimate point that you can articulate.

How hard is it for you people to just say "I was wrong to think that the INTs were reflective of a Dak Prescott regression, especially considering his turnover worthy play rate last year." It is so easy. And you people just choose to keep pushing this garbage because you can't admit you're wrong. So dumb.
I was talking about last year, Mac. Now calm down and don't burst a blood vessel, Ok. Mac?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They don’t have the intestinal fortitude to admit they’re wrong. So they double down and look even more ridiculous if that’s possible.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I was talking about last year, Mac. Now calm down and don't burst a blood vessel, Ok. Mac?
I know what you were talking about. And it's nonsense to reference, because it was a dumb narrative last year.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They don’t have the intestinal fortitude to admit they’re wrong. So they double down and look even more ridiculous if that’s possible.
I was talking about last year, settle down, take a shot of booze and you will feel fine.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That's cute.

Now do it deep in the playoffs, and we'll all be on board.
Can't do anything in the playoffs until the playoffs start. So it's best to enjoy what's in front of us which is coming to grips with the fact that our QB is playing the best football of anybody in the league and is thus the reason this team has a legit chance to make a deep playoff run!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yes, he has always been good, and the INT total is nonsense because it ignores the fact that his turnover worthy play rate is basically the same now as it was last year.

I'm not answering for anyone else. I'm telling you that the INT narrative from last year is nonsense.
I'm not sure that's true. I am pretty sure I heard or read that Dak has the fewest turnover worthy plays in the league this year but I could not swear to it. But I do know that last year there were analysts who said he was among the worst in that statistic. But the bottom line is Dak has never been a big turnover guy so one season which featured no less than 6 ricochet INTs can safely be discarded IMHO.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I'm not sure that's true. I am pretty sure I heard or read that Dak has the fewest turnover worthy plays in the league this year but I could not swear to it.
Yes but he also did last year, or very close to it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not sure that's true. I am pretty sure I heard or read that Dak has the fewest turnover worthy plays in the league this year but I could not swear to it. But I do know that last year there were analysts who said he was among the worst in that statistic. But the bottom line is Dak has never been a big turnover guy so one season which featured no less than 6 ricochet INTs can safely be discarded IMHO.
I don't know what he meant, same turnover rate as last year. It's not even close to last year.