Sick Of Dak!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow simply wow!
Post right now any of those agenda Tweets that verify this so-called agenda of mine that is NOT football-related.
POST THEM NOW I DARE YOU!
You won't cause there aren't any and you're fabricating again cause you can't keep up with the Truth and PAPPY!!!
Just like your idol Mr.Prestrash...........All sauce and NO Steak!!!
You're trying to get me benched. I'm not taking your bait Papster.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How convenient. You made the accusation. Provide the receipts or retract rather than try to hide.
Do you know what’s being discussed or are you just jumping in because it’s him? Because if you are that invested I could just send you his Twitter? It’s very convenient. It’s funny though he accused me of a agenda and you didn’t ask him for proof but you demand proof from
Me when I made the same accusation….crazy…

Hadenough

Reaction score
I’m getting sick & tired hearing from Dak’s own lips that he doesn’t play for money, yet he & his agent have stated they aren’t giving the Cowboys a “hometown” discount!
So here in lies the difference between Dak vs. Brady & Mahomes. Brady NEVER had the highest QB contract, always took less money than he could have asked for, as his owner with the Pats, Bob Kraft has said many times. Mahomes was recently asked if it bothers him to be paid less than the QB’s who have just signed newer, higher contracts and his answer was NO, it leaves more money for the guys around him! Both of these 2 QB’s have won multiple Super Bowls while Dak, has taken as much as possible with little to nothing to show for it!! Dak is phony, not the team player he pretends to be & when the chips are on the line, a massive choker! Play the year out and let him be gone!
Dak is mentally weak! That would explain his complete meltdown every time they play a decent team his brain short circuits and he plays like a backup QB.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I’m getting sick & tired hearing from Dak’s own lips that he doesn’t play for money, yet he & his agent have stated they aren’t giving the Cowboys a “hometown” discount!
So here in lies the difference between Dak vs. Brady & Mahomes. Brady NEVER had the highest QB contract, always took less money than he could have asked for, as his owner with the Pats, Bob Kraft has said many times. Mahomes was recently asked if it bothers him to be paid less than the QB’s who have just signed newer, higher contracts and his answer was NO, it leaves more money for the guys around him! Both of these 2 QB’s have won multiple Super Bowls while Dak, has taken as much as possible with little to nothing to show for it!! Dak is phony, not the team player he pretends to be & when the chips are on the line, a massive choker! Play the year out and let him be gone!
I dont hold it against Dak that he wants top of the market money, he has every right to ask for whatever he wants in a new contract and the team can either accept his offer or let him walk.

However, I do agree that it is a bad look to say you dont play for money and at the same time demand to be the highest paid player in the league, just be honest and say "yeah, I want every single penny I can get".

And drop this "I have to do it for the brotherhood" BS....................just be honest and say yeah, "I'm all about the bling bling"...................drop the PR nonesense, LOL

kazzd58

Reaction score
Yup u ate the cheese… It’s not ur money y ur blood pressure up for?? Jones and them got it.. $10 Billion worth franchise…. All the $ they making off the field with Dak so‍♂️ blame the players I guess.. it’s not ur money‍♂️

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Come on now, he's only doing it for the brotherhood!
That's the real problem! He's not trying to break the bank for the Cowboys, he's doing it for current and future NFL QBs which was an insane response when he responded to a question. Since all his cards are on the table, maybe it's time for JJ to go all in and announce that either Rush or Lance OR maybe both will be leading the Cowboys in 2024. Inform Prescot that he's being moved to the No. 3 spot on the depth chart. Prescot and his agents will go ape s@#$t and demand a trade. It's a win-win for the Cowboys!

Hadenough

Reaction score
That's the real problem! He's not trying to break the bank for the Cowboys, he's doing it for current and future NFL QBs which was an insane response when he responded to a question. Since all his cards are on the table, maybe it's time for JJ to go all in and announce that either Rush or Lance OR maybe both will be leading the Cowboys in 2024. Inform Prescot that he's being moved to the No. 3 spot on the depth chart. Prescot and his agents will go ape s@#$t and demand a trade. It's a win-win for the Cowboys!
That's a great idea! Prescott doesn't deserve to be treated with any respect at all.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I’m a fan of the team. I don’t care who the QB is as long as they’re real solid and give us a chance to make the playoffs consistently. If Dak walks, our next QB will be a big drop off from him. We’ll see how long it takes to find his replacement.
Take the savings and improve a myriad of positions - instead of sinking it into a guy we’ve ALREADY SEEN CANNOT put the tram on his shoulders and move past the Divisional Round. Dak is not clutch. Don’t keep making the same stupid bet.

pitt33

Reaction score
Dak is mentally weak! That would explain his complete meltdown every time they play a decent team his brain short circuits and he plays like a backup QB.
I’ve never seen another quarterback like him.

Ever.

It’s painful to watch.

And if they resign him you can pretty much guarantee this team has hit it’s ceiling with him at the helm.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I’ve never seen another quarterback like him.

Ever.

It’s painful to watch.

And if they resign him you can pretty much guarantee this team has hit it’s ceiling with him at the helm.
sadly jerry will sign him at some point,as the jones boys are terrified of life without dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Take the savings and improve a myriad of positions - instead of sinking it into a guy we’ve ALREADY SEEN CANNOT put the tram on his shoulders and move past the Divisional Round. Dak is not clutch. Don’t keep making the same stupid bet.
No guarantees you can improve other positions with the money you save and you’ll be left without a viable QB. Hard to improve other positions when you’re burning draft picks trying to find a QB. Even if you were able to improve other positions, you won’t get very far without a viable QB.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No guarantees you can improve other positions with the money you save and you’ll be left without a viable QB. Hard to improve other positions when you’re burning draft picks trying to find a QB. Even if you were able to improve other positions, you won’t get very far without a viable QB.
That's why the Cowboys need one. Dak is not viable, he is not reliable when the light shines in his eyes.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
That's a great idea! Prescott doesn't deserve to be treated with any respect at all.
It all business, as Prescott likes to say. He should understand that if the Cowboys are going to go in another direction then making him the No 3 QB makes a ton of cense. If Prescott wants to see any playing time then it should be for another team.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
You make it sound like the Cowboys would burn most of their annual draft capital on a single position. That’s NOT how it works. Draft A quarterback every year most years. Other teams have taken this approach AND done so with success. Tou don’t have to MARRY THE PICK. Just pointing out…