Sick Of Dak!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All the fans that have been hating on him will be a lot sicker of his replacements if he walks at the end of this season. I’m sure he’s sick of this fan base. If he does walk he’ll be walking away with his middle finger raised.
Dak the REBEL???? LOL...........Good one.
Man poor Dakko already crying knowing the facade is over and not even a million cancer ward visits will save him now!
Browns up then Saints and Ravens...................He might be putting that middle finger elsewhere as he is known to poop the bed against quality teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok, bud whats the going rate for stat padding that needs to be carried QB who couldn't beat a team with a playoff pulse if his life depended on it????????????

Common now give us the RATE?????????????????????????

See Markets also look at Return on Investment and Daktrash is a dog bow wow STOCK!!!
They just showed you. 55 million.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who's They the Dak Attack site?
Guess the return on investment confused you?
Ask around interesting stuff when it comes to investing the market rate!
The Jaguars, Browns, Packers and Cardinals showed you what the going rate is. Open your eyes.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Jaguars, Browns, Packers and Cardinals showed you what the going rate is. Open your eyes.
All those QB its there 1st BAG (Dak is on his 2nd) and every one of them is a better QB than Daktrash.
Man wonder how Dak felt watching LOVE play the position in his house and make him look so overrated and inept!!!

Chasing6

Reaction score
What would be the better scenario long term:

1. Signing CD for 4 years at an average of $33M per year.

2. Trading CD for 2 first round picks and saving $33M a year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All those QB its there 1st BAG (Dak is on his 2nd) and every one of them is a better QB than Daktrash.
Man wonder how Dak felt watching LOVE play the position in his house and make him look so overrated and inept!!!
Its your personal opinion that he's trash. Unfortunately contracts aren't handed out by Pappydog's bias's and personal opinions.

.Its important to put personal bias's to the side in order to understand how this NFL works. If you can't do that you will be lost.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What would be the better scenario long term:

1. Signing CD for 4 years at an average of $33M per year.

2. Trading CD for 2 first round picks and saving $33M a year.
First scenario. I'd rather have the known then the unknown.

But for me Dak and Lamb are tied. If I don't plan on bringing one back then yeah I rebuild and trade Lamb for picks.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Ok, bud whats the going rate for stat padding that needs to be carried QB who couldn't beat a team with a playoff pulse if his life depended on it????????????

Common now give us the RATE?????????????????????????

See Markets also look at Return on Investment and Daktrash is a dog bow wow STOCK!!!
Pretty sure Jerry's investment in Dak is working out very well.

The Cowboys were worth $4.2B in 2016 when he was drafted.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its your personal opinion that he's trash. Unfortunately contracts aren't handed out by Pappydog's bias's and personal opinions.

.Its important to put personal bias's to the side in order to understand how this NFL works. If you can't do that you will be lost.
When the day comes when YOU of all people (agenda galore driven) teach us how the NFL works that will be the day hell freezes over!
Now keep selling that defective product called Dak and enjoy as its your last season to do so...............

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When the day comes when YOU of all people (agenda galore driven) teach us how the NFL works that will be the day hell freezes over!
Now keep selling that defective product called Dak and enjoy as its your last season to do so...............
I and others have been telling you about Dak for years now. Everything we have said has come to fruition except a SB.

You keep talking about this agenda....when we all have seen your Twitter and know what your true agenda is. So let's just chill out on that narrative and keep it football. If you can't contribute to that then mov eon.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go away troll.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m getting sick & tired hearing from Dak’s own lips that he doesn’t play for money, yet he & his agent have stated they aren’t giving the Cowboys a “hometown” discount!
So here in lies the difference between Dak vs. Brady & Mahomes. Brady NEVER had the highest QB contract, always took less money than he could have asked for, as his owner with the Pats, Bob Kraft has said many times. Mahomes was recently asked if it bothers him to be paid less than the QB’s who have just signed newer, higher contracts and his answer was NO, it leaves more money for the guys around him! Both of these 2 QB’s have won multiple Super Bowls while Dak, has taken as much as possible with little to nothing to show for it!! Dak is phony, not the team player he pretends to be & when the chips are on the line, a massive choker! Play the year out and let him be gone!
Dak is a good QB, but he is a better salesman.

He has been throwing hints to us fans...Disneyland "here we go".

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Funny thing is a WR's value goes down without a QB and vice versa.

With Dak gone and no plan at QB is CD still a top 3 WR next year?
Hard to say. But a receiver who can run good routes, has moves, has speed, has hands and understands the game is more help to an average qb than a great qb is to an average wr. So yeah, CeeDee could (not saying for sure) be top 3 with Rush.

Imo, of course!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Hard to say. But a receiver who can run good routes, has moves, has speed, has hands and understands the game is more help to an average qb than a great qb is to an average wr. So yeah, CeeDee could (not saying for sure) be top 3 with Rush.

Imo, of course!
Who is our average QB again???

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I’m getting sick & tired hearing from Dak’s own lips that he doesn’t play for money, yet he & his agent have stated they aren’t giving the Cowboys a “hometown” discount!
So here in lies the difference between Dak vs. Brady & Mahomes. Brady NEVER had the highest QB contract, always took less money than he could have asked for, as his owner with the Pats, Bob Kraft has said many times. Mahomes was recently asked if it bothers him to be paid less than the QB’s who have just signed newer, higher contracts and his answer was NO, it leaves more money for the guys around him! Both of these 2 QB’s have won multiple Super Bowls while Dak, has taken as much as possible with little to nothing to show for it!! Dak is phony, not the team player he pretends to be & when the chips are on the line, a massive choker! Play the year out and let him be gone!
You're gonna love you some Lance

elcowboi

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of the Cowboys but I'm going to keep watching them and coming on here and talk about all the things I dislike...

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I and others have been telling you about Dak for years now. Everything we have said has come to fruition except a SB.

You keep talking about this agenda....when we all have seen your Twitter and know what your true agenda is. So let's just chill out on that narrative and keep it football. If you can't contribute to that then mov eon.
Wow simply wow!
Post right now any of those agenda Tweets that verify this so-called agenda of mine that is NOT football-related.
POST THEM NOW I DARE YOU!
You won't cause there aren't any and you're fabricating again cause you can't keep up with the Truth and PAPPY!!!
Just like your idol Mr.Prestrash...........All sauce and NO Steak!!!