Sick Of Dak!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is an agenda and that will be proven if Dak walks and you disappear. There will be no reason for you to come here or post if he’s no longer part of this team. You’ll be pulling the same schtick on another teams board in 2025 if he’s no longer here.
Jeez, no contract extension and you guys are borderline losing it big time.
Was I also at the Grass Knoll back in 1962 or is the Earth Flat?
Snap out of it Cowboy fan the Star shines brighter than any player esp the ones who got the bag and fell on their Gimpo ...

stiletto

Reaction score
I’m only loyal to players that are good that we win games with. My opinion is that it’s going to take time and possibly a long time to find a better QB than Dak. I would move on from him this very second if we had a better QB. I’m not looking forward to going through the Taylor Heinicke‘s, Bailey Zappe’s and Tyler Hunley’s along with draft picks trying to find an answer at QB if Dak walks.
I get it but you are acting like there was a first girl that "flashes you" or has given you "some". Dak is holding you hostage.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I get it but you are acting like there was a first girl that "flashes you" or has given you "some". Dak is holding you hostage.
You don’t get it regardless how many times I’ve been through it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
You hate the Cowboys so much, maybe you need to go somewhere else?
Or not. Sans Dak the Cowboys go in the toilet. Anyone pining for his departure is not a Cowboys fan. You want Lance in there against the Cleveland Browns or would you rather Dak Prescott start that game? Share with us what you think is most prudent.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jeez, no contract extension and you guys are borderline losing it big time.
Was I also at the Grass Knoll back in 1962 or is the Earth Flat?
Snap out of it Cowboy fan the Star shines brighter than any player esp the ones who got the bag and fell on their Gimpo ...
If you were on the grassy knoll in 1962 you were there a year too early. :thumbup:

Chasing6

Reaction score
The same exact fear tactics that was said about Romo being replaced. Nothing changed. We got a near duplicate in Dak to keep the same level. It's not hard to replace mid QBs

And Dak can go away mad, or just go away. Most of us won't care, and will openly laugh at any birds flipped at us. For real, what is this threat supposed to do? Are we supposed to change our minds, and be like, "No, Dak, don't go! I can't have you flip me off!!!!"
The reality is it does not matter what you think or what Jerry even thinks at this point. Dak is holding all the cards and Dak will make all the decisions.

Trading for Trance was an embarrassment of desperation from an Owner who thinks he is a real GM.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
He is so are the majority of Dakdavidians here.......expect a mass exodus when Daktrash hits the road.
P.S. Corrections: Not that many left here so the exodus will be on a much smaller scale.
Would you prefer Trey Lance start at quarterback for the Cowboys vs. the Cleveland Browns? Or Dak Prescott? The whole site can’t wait for Pappydog’s exodus.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The same exact fear tactics that was said about Romo being replaced. Nothing changed. We got a near duplicate in Dak to keep the same level. It's not hard to replace mid QBs

And Dak can go away mad, or just go away. Most of us won't care, and will openly laugh at any birds flipped at us. For real, what is this threat supposed to do? Are we supposed to change our minds, and be like, "No, Dak, don't go! I can't have you flip me off!!!!"
Nothing changed after Romo because there’s something wrong with this organization and it all starts with the Joneses. No QB will get this team over the hump. You’ll care if we end up stuck with a castoff in 2025 at QB. We’ll be back to the days of Vinny and Drew Bledsoe. What a depressing QB carousel we’ll be going through.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah you should be old enough by now to admit stuff...Lol!
I’m old enough to have seen this team lose a lot of games with veteran castoffs. Just in the past decade and a half go tabulate our record with Brad Johnson, Matt Cassel, Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton. We also had a losing record years prior to that with Vinny, Bledsoe and Ryan Leaf. Go check out all the QBs we went through. This could be the life the Cowboys are going to be living for a while beginning in 2025. We’ll see how many of you enjoy the QB carousel to find Dak’s replacement if he walks.

stiletto

Reaction score
I’m old enough to have seen this team lose a lot of games with veteran castoffs. Just in the past decade and a half go tabulate our record with Brad Johnson, Matt Cassel, Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton. We also had a losing record years prior to that with Vinny, Bledsoe and Ryan Leaf. Go check out all the QBs we went through. This could be the life the Cowboys are going to be living for a while beginning in 2025. We’ll see how many of you enjoy the QB carousel to find Dak’s replacement if he walks.
What a bunch of histrionic crying BS...

LOL!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What a bunch of histrionic crying BS...

LOL!!
Better enjoy this season and brace yourself for life without Dak. Enjoy the carousel of veteran castoffs that could be coming through Dallas in 2025. :thumbup:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Is this what they call mob mentality?
Uprising?
@Rockport lock the doors and call security! I'll call for crisps and pizza!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Something tells me a volcano of profanity could have easily ensued in this post. Oh and thanks for saving me the key strokes.
Thank god for the mods for keeping it safe for families.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Not a Dak hate or love post

I have no problem with any player getting as much as they can. If I work hard at my job and another company offered me more money I'd allow my boss the chance to match or beat the offer. If they can't or won't... I'll leave, no hard feelings.

That said, I prefer the Cowboys not pay what it's likely to cost to retain Dak. If they decide to pay him I will cheer for him with all my might. If they move one I will cheer the next QB with all my might. Before Dak I cheered Romo just the same.
This is really the only true answer.

Loso86

Reaction score
I’m getting sick & tired hearing from Dak’s own lips that he doesn’t play for money, yet he & his agent have stated they aren’t giving the Cowboys a “hometown” discount!
So here in lies the difference between Dak vs. Brady & Mahomes. Brady NEVER had the highest QB contract, always took less money than he could have asked for, as his owner with the Pats, Bob Kraft has said many times. Mahomes was recently asked if it bothers him to be paid less than the QB’s who have just signed newer, higher contracts and his answer was NO, it leaves more money for the guys around him! Both of these 2 QB’s have won multiple Super Bowls while Dak, has taken as much as possible with little to nothing to show for it!! Dak is phony, not the team player he pretends to be & when the chips are on the line, a massive choker! Play the year out and let him be gone!
Just stop, Brady didn't have to be with his woman making much more than him, he was getting his money elsewhere so don't let that narrative fool you. Mahomes just adjusted his deal to get even more than he was gonna be making.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Buzzbait said:
Mahomes is in a 10 year contract for 450M. About 45 M$ a year, and he lost a great WR Hill, couldn't afford 'em both I guess.
And Dak wants more than that.
I'm glad Dak doesn't play for money. Phew!

They could’ve afforded Hill. They didn’t want him.
Possibly, but there was more to it than that. Hill was up for an extension with the possibility of becoming the NFL's highest paid WR at the time, on top of the fact that Mahomes had landed that big 450 M$ deal. I can't say if they could or couldn't afford another blockbuster deal on top of Mahomes' deal, but I'd lay odds it at least played a part at any rate.