Sick of the negativity

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I have never rooted against the boys in 41 plus years. I do give an honest opinion of my personal synopsis of what I see is happening between the goalposts and sidelines. I am very happy this team has won three games in a row vs two sub 500 yard teams and a team with a back up playing at qb. They should win these games. I’m glad Oakland’s 1st round pick is getting lower. I’m thrilled Amari has the look and feel of a legit wr1. However red regime still needs to go and like Troy said yesterday with this coaching regime are we ever going to see if Amari is a legit wr1 like Julio, Hopkins, Adams, OJB...I agree with him not with this staff. Either way when it’s game time it’s go Cowboys..

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
A win is a win no matter what, I’d rather win ugly than lose pretty because performance doesn’t carry over week to week necessarily, I don’t complain after wins.

True ... I would also like to see us make a deep run in the playoffs .

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is all part of the substance in social media and internet especially with an anonymous site. Im in support of expressing yourself however you choose as long as it’s within the rules which calling out other members I thought was not allowed.

I’ve always used the anology of attending a game which I have at home over 300 times and multiple times on the road at several different venues which I promise haven’t always been welcoming.

But the price of the ticket allows them to conduct themselves within the law however they choose regardless how disgusting or profane it might be. In 4 decades at Texas Stadium I had more Cowboy fans removed than opposing fans because of their personal conduct usually alcohol induced.

I’d suggest not mingling in public as the best means to avoid these confrontations if they turn you off that much. And why ignoring or reporting is best advice as most Mods would attest to.

But whining about the Whiners can become just as annoying. Let the Administrators and Mods do their job. We certainly don’t need Troll Hunters who intimidate other members. They become a bigger problem.

Last edited:

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I think we all see the pros and cons of this team and I agree that some on the forum just want to prove that we aren't a great team. I think we all know we aren't a dominating team right now. But we have a very good defense for the first time in quite a while and we have a great RB in Zeke. So we need to be thankful for what we do have.

That said, I think we all ride the emotional roller coaster as we win/lose. This year has been much harder because we have struggled so much and then had to give up next years #1 pick to recover. So I think a good number of people are just really tired of the coaching staff. That said the Cowboys now look like a decent team. Not the team that as one poster said above is "NFC champs" but they seem to be getting better each week. That is all we can ask right now. We can debate the coaching staff in the off season or the next time that they lose but today let's enjoy the win :D

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Some of you seem to root against the team literally every week. You minimize the wins and micro criticize everything the Cowboys do.

I really wish some of you would go find another team to root for. Seriously.

Some of you clowns have been predicting losses the past three weeks and lamenting every win. You are holding out hope that the Saints can get us back to our losing ways.

I hope we beat the Saints and crush some of your hopes and dreams. Lol.

I think most of them are Giant fans trolling, either that or they haven't been laid for 20 years. Hey, maybe they're Giant fans who haven't been laid in 20 years? That would explain everything lol

lukin2006

Reaction score
If we get off to another slow start next week, we will not stand a chance. Until Dak starts putting up more points in the 1st half, the negativity will continue. Dak is still bottom 1/3 of QB's in passing yards. I do think if we win the division, get Lee back and Smith and Frederick healthy by the playoffs, we could make a run.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Some of you seem to root against the team literally every week. You minimize the wins and micro criticize everything the Cowboys do.

Some of you clowns have been predicting losses the past three weeks and lamenting every win. You are holding out hope that the Saints can get us back to our losing ways.

I do criticize Dak and Garret. most often its deserved. But today we played tough. we played a tough defense and we scored 31, against a tough division foe. great all around game.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Something to be positive about, we absolutely pissed off skins fans.

http://es.Commanders.com/topic/425544-next-day-thread-Commanders-vs-cowboys-ii/

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Blackrain

Reaction score
I do agree that we need a proper HC but did Garrett throw that pass or take the sack?

My view is that we are a Head Coach, QB and Safety away from the Superbowl
My view is we might get the safety and win a playoff game

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

On one hand the negativity is tiring. From a different point of view, it's fun to know that the negative trolls are miserable now with the 3 game win streak and 1st place in the division.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Perhaps a Silver Lining forum would be more fun for members who tire of the negative rhetoric ?

That's kind of too much the other way . Criticism with justified analysis is good just not the constant exaggerations and the drone of this one or that one SUCKS .