Silly things that irk you

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, when at the grocery store and checking out and I'm only 7-8 items over the limit at the express lane and someone comments about it, just low enough so you know they talking about you, I usually comment "relax, I am sure you've been in a hurray and cheated, besides I think it's a suggestion, not a hard and fast rule" the statement is just long enough to make them want to crawl in a hole. :muttley:
:muttley::muttley:
These kind of people bother me. No consideration for others but only themselves.

jsb357

Reaction score
My main irk that I cannot stand is bad table manners.

^^^^ THIS

warning hit your mute button...

I had to plug my ears and close my eyes during this scene
to avoid walking out of a completely full theater.

torture...pure torture...

the crown "water break" commercial is right up there as well

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Farsighted parallel parking. It happens before you find an open parking space and you start to pull into it but realize someone does not know just how close they parked their vehicle to your soon-to-be-occupied empty spot. I should not bother me if It is only me in my car since I can adjust how I enter the space and give myself enough room to open my door. Even so, It picks at me just how close my car is to someone else's in a parking lot.

Try getting into an argument with a woman after coming out of the grocery store that parked way too close to your car and can't even get out.

"I can't get out of my car because yours is too close!"

"I got here first and I'm right in the middle of my parking space. You parked halfway into my space. Who taught you how to park? Ray Charles?"

"I'm calling my son to come down here."

"You should call Ray Charles instead and ask for a refund."

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

^^^^ THIS

warning hit your mute button...

I had to plug my ears and close my eyes during this scene
to avoid walking out of a completely full theater.

torture...pure torture...

the crown "water break" commercial is right up there as well

Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh, I was twitching in my seat and when he caught on fire and jumped, I let out a yelp and fist pump. My wife grabbed my hand and put in back in my lap. LMAO, she knew exactly why I was cheering. Had nothing to do with his character and questionable parenting skills.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Try getting into an argument with a woman after coming out of the grocery store that parked way too close to your car and can't even get out.

"I can't get out of my car because yours is too close!"

"I got here first and I'm right in the middle of my parking space. You parked halfway into my space. Who taught you how to park? Ray Charles?"

"I'm calling my son to come down here."

"You should call Ray Charles instead and ask for a refund."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I am really starting to hate all those power operated shopping carts at Walmart. It is like these people live to get in everyone's way in the aisles..
That's me ... I'm a terrible proof reader, or was drinking and posting ... probably shouldn't do that...lol

Don't worry. Me and a few others here will pick up the slack on that one. :laugh:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
People complaining about the Kardashians is an irritation to me.

I am 25 and active on social media. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. My business relies on marketing. I watch TV. Look at entertainment and movie websites. Etc.

I see way more people complaining and whining about how much they dislike the Kardashians than I actually hear anything about the Kardashians. And it’s like they can’t think of another celebrity to bash, it’s just the Kardashians. Like they’re the only celebrities anyone cares about. They’re the go to “I hate celebrities” family.

This irritation to me probably all started because I remember an old guy I know say a couple years ago he wished Kim Kardashian would just die already. I asked why, and he said because “he’s tired of seeing her and her fake butt on the TV”. Then he went on the “back in my day” rant. Yes, he said he wanted a mother and wife to die because she’s famous, and probably has a fake butt.

I don’t give a flying **** about the Kardashians, or any other celebrities’ personal lives for that matter. Even so, I don’t feel like I am under a constant brigade of Kardashian news. Either I am subconsciously ignoring it, or I’m not reading/watching the same entertainment things other people are. Seriously, are these people reading tabloids and watching Entertainment Tonight or whatever and expecting NOT to see the Kardashians and other celebrities? I don’t know.

What I do see, though, is a lot of people complaining about them. Far more than I actually hear about the family themselves.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
People complaining about the Kardashians is an irritation to me.

I am 25 and active on social media. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. My business relies on marketing. I watch TV. Look at entertainment and movie websites. Etc.

I see way more people complaining and whining about how much they dislike the Kardashians than I actually hear anything about the Kardashians. And it’s like they can’t think of another celebrity to bash, it’s just the Kardashians. Like they’re the only celebrities anyone cares about. They’re the go to “I hate celebrities” family.

This irritation to me probably all started because I remember an old guy I know say a couple years ago he wished Kim Kardashian would just die already. I asked why, and he said because “he’s tired of seeing her and her fake butt on the TV”. Then he went on the “back in my day” rant. Yes, he said he wanted a mother and wife to die because she’s famous, and probably has a fake butt.

I don’t give a flying **** about the Kardashians, or any other celebrities’ personal lives for that matter. Even so, I don’t feel like I am under a constant brigade of Kardashian news. Either I am subconsciously ignoring it, or I’m not reading/watching the same entertainment things other people are. Seriously, are these people reading tabloids and watching Entertainment Tonight or whatever and expecting NOT to see the Kardashians and other celebrities? I don’t know.

What I do see, though, is a lot of people complaining about them. Far more than I actually hear about the family themselves.
I don’t watch TV,or go looking for it on the net...are they still all over? If not,people are fishing for it. I’m kinda in my own little world though,so I’m not as attune as the gen public is to who’s who on TV and whatnot anymore.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
That's me ... I'm a terrible proof reader, or was drinking and posting ... probably shouldn't do that...lol
Yes you should. Actually, that should be a requirement for all Internet postings. I mean if you look in some of the other "zones" here. Clearly there are a LOT of drunk people here...

Xelda

Reaction score
I am really starting to hate all those power operated shopping carts at Walmart. It is like these people live to get in everyone's way in the aisles..
I had to go to Wal Mart one day to pick stuff up for work. It was the day the seniors got their government checks. They were everywhere! I felt like Indiana Jones "Powered shopping carts. Why did it have to be powered shopping carts?" It was a power hungry group that day and they didn't care if they ran over you. Every time I see one, I have flash backs to that day.