Simpson 'Heartbroken' Over Romo Split.**Merge**

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2841844 said:
I think that Carp is the guy who's reported as the anonymous source close to Romo saying, "It's always something with Jessica."

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Tony Romo's Teammate "Shocked" He Dumped Jessica
Tuesday July 14, 2009

- Tony Romo's Teammate "Shocked" He Dumped Jessica

Ken Hamlin -- a football safety for the Dallas Cowboys -- is surprised Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson on July 9, the eve of her 29th birthday.

"I was shocked, but there is a reason for everything, and you never know what is going to happen," Hamlin told Usmagazine.com Monday at the Sports Dream Celebrity Poker and Pool Party in Los Angeles.

"His personal life is his personal life," Hamlin added. "I don't know what's going on."

Even though ardent Cowboys fans accused Simpson, 29, of bringing bad luck to Romo's football performance, Hamlin told Us the singer "was a good person and a good friend."

"I didn't give her no flack," he told Us. "Every time I met her, I had nothing negative to say about her. She did a good job."

A source told Us Monday that Simpson and Romo's split had "been a long time coming."

Added another, "They go from one fight right into another, without a second break. It's always something with Jessica."

On Monday - the day Us confirmed the split - Romo hit Hollywood's Key Club with some pals.

See every single Us Weekly cover Jessica Simpson has appeared on

Simpson, meanwhile, has been laying low.

She is "doing OK," a third source told Us, but noted that she canceled her Ken and Barbie-themed birthday party because of the breakup.

On Sunday, she took to Twitter to post a positive, post-split message: "Everyone needs to know that hope floats ... grab the strings and pull it back to you. Falling asleep with my mom and the dogs. Please lord give all of my beautiful fans, friends, enemies, and family rest. Bring all of us peace."

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander;2841883 said:
Tony Romo's Teammate "Shocked" He Dumped Jessica
Tuesday July 14, 2009

- Tony Romo's Teammate "Shocked" He Dumped Jessica

Ken Hamlin -- a football safety for the Dallas Cowboys -- is surprised Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson on July 9, the eve of her 29th birthday.

"I was shocked, but there is a reason for everything, and you never know what is going to happen," Hamlin told Usmagazine.com Monday at the Sports Dream Celebrity Poker and Pool Party in Los Angeles.

"His personal life is his personal life," Hamlin added. "I don't know what's going on."

Even though ardent Cowboys fans accused Simpson, 29, of bringing bad luck to Romo's football performance, Hamlin told Us the singer "was a good person and a good friend."

"I didn't give her no flack," he told Us. "Every time I met her, I had nothing negative to say about her. She did a good job."

A source told Us Monday that Simpson and Romo's split had "been a long time coming."

Added another, "They go from one fight right into another, without a second break. It's always something with Jessica."

On Monday - the day Us confirmed the split - Romo hit Hollywood's Key Club with some pals.

See every single Us Weekly cover Jessica Simpson has appeared on

Simpson, meanwhile, has been laying low.

She is "doing OK," a third source told Us, but noted that she canceled her Ken and Barbie-themed birthday party because of the breakup.

On Sunday, she took to Twitter to post a positive, post-split message: "Everyone needs to know that hope floats ... grab the strings and pull it back to you. Falling asleep with my mom and the dogs. Please lord give all of my beautiful fans, friends, enemies, and family rest. Bring all of us peace."

Ken and Barbie. Ken Hamlin. Hmmm.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2841893 said:
Nah dude. No way.

Just joking. Although I see that Ken has once again failed the simple art of "no comment."

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, we probably will never know the reason for the breakup, but, after seeing recent pictures of Simpson...that's alot of bacon for two eggs! :eek:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2841906 said:
Just joking. Although I see that Ken has once again failed the simple art of "no comment."
Maybe he wants Barbie's gig as the resident Cowboy spokesman now.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2841915 said:
Maybe he wants Barbie's gig as the resident Cowboy spokesman now.

He has a ways to go before he threatens Carpenter's gig. This was Us magazine. ESPN has Carpenter on speed dial.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Chief;2841857 said:
Tony: "Geez, it's always something with her. I've had it."

Carpenter: "Yes, she's a drama queen. Always something, huh Tony."

Tony: "She's having a friggin' birthday party with a Barbie-and-Ken theme. Can you believe that? Can you imagine the crap I'll get for that?"

Carpenter: "Tony, I'll be your Barbie and no one will have to know."

:laugh2: It's much too late Barbie, everyone knows. :D

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Chief;2841857 said:
Tony: "Geez, it's always something with her. I've had it."

Carpenter: "Yes, she's a drama queen. Always something, huh Tony."

Tony: "She's having a friggin' birthday party with a Barbie-and-Ken theme. Can you believe that? Can you imagine the crap I'll get for that?"

Carpenter: "Tony, I'll be your Barbie and no one will have to know."

Man I was holding out for Tony but looks like Barbie beat me to em. ;)

superpunk

Reaction score
Chief;2841822 said:
I'm half expecting Bobby Carpenter to report on this. If ESPN isn't interested, he can do a piece for E Network.

Peter Griffin: How do "half-expect" something?
Lois Griffin: It's just a turn of phrase.
Peter Griffin: How do you "turn" a "phrase"?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
superpunk;2841974 said:
Peter Griffin: How do "half-expect" something?
Lois Griffin: It's just a turn of phrase.
Peter Griffin: How do you "turn" a "phrase"?

You don't hear that expression as much anymore. :)

An editor friend of mine once got a hate letter from someone who called him "lame-brained." He told me "I've got half a mind" to send them a letter back.

juck

Reaction score
Kissing on a brunette girl can solve any problem, but just as a reminder, it's been 4,580 days since the Cowboys won a playoff game, so let's not jump for joy over the 2009 season just yet Cowboys fans. Getting rid of Jessica Simpson doesn't change the fact that your quarterback looks like a caveman who just saw an airplane every time he steps on field during the postseason. Don't get me wrong, there's a chance the Cowboys could win a playoff game this year, but there's also a chance I could fly on a magical dragon to lands untold for adventures of wonder.

this is from a site.....kinda funny but sad.lol.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
juckie;2841980 said:
Kissing on a brunette girl can solve any problem, but just as a reminder, it's been 4,580 days since the Cowboys won a playoff game, so let's not jump for joy over the 2009 season just yet Cowboys fans. Getting rid of Jessica Simpson doesn't change the fact that your quarterback looks like a caveman who just saw an airplane every time he steps on field during the postseason. Don't get me wrong, there's a chance the Cowboys could win a playoff game this year, but there's also a chance I could fly on a magical dragon to lands untold for adventures of wonder.

what is this magical dragon you speak of?

ethiostar

Reaction score
juckie;2841980 said:

Hope he/she knows where to find a magical dragon, if not they need to get busy since there is only a little over 5 months till the first playoff win.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2841992 said:
what is this magical dragon you speak of?

ethiostar;2842004 said:
Hope he/she knows where to find a magical dragon, if not they need to get busy since there is only a little over 5 months till the first playoff win.

well, whoever finds that magical dragon

it's name is Puff

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
jessromo.jpg

With apologies to Fatal Attraction,

"I will not be ignored, Tony."