Twitter: Since 2017, Dak is 5-9 vs winning teams

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
That's odd.

I thought the Dallas Cowboys were 5-9 against teams with winning records since 2017. I had no idea they were the Dallas Prescotts and he's the one and only reason they lost those games.

I know Dak threw three picks yesterday, but I was really upset with the job he did trying to tackle Aaron Jones.;)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is 17-26 vs winning teams since 2012, below .500, as are most QBs not named Brady and Wilson.

It's almost as if winning teams win more often than they lose, or something.

14 pages, eh? :rolleyes:

pitt33

Reaction score
This is true.

I think at this point, the Cowboys would be wise to let the season play out and then make a determination on Dak.
We’ll see how he plays with the pressure in a contract year.

The FO is watching Dak very closely now.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I suggest you go watch other QBs play.

All those guys have had some terrible picks. Brady has had 5 in one game more than once. You act like these guys don't throw picks or in your mind it's the receivers fault. You only blame the QB for picks when talking about Dak.
Brady has not even had one five interception game, much less “more than one”.
At the risk of repeating myself, those pills that the nurse brings by, you need to take them. They won’t make you any more knowledgeable, but it at least might cross your mind that maybe telling lies makes you look bad.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Good thing Dakota never called out anyone else about INT's

Dak-Prescott-tweets-05-09-16.jpg
Ah ha....the source of the butt hurt-ness.....it makes sense now.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

keysersoze

Reaction score
@RobParkerFS1
: "Dak Prescott is a FRAUD... —I refuse to buy into this guy; he's a quarterback who struggles when the running game & blocking isn't right— Is he really a franchise QB who can get it done when not everything is right? NO. He was EXPOSED"
Rob Parker Says Dak Prescott is the Biggest Fraud in the NFL

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/c...dak-prescott-is-the-biggest-fraud-in-the-nfl/

AMEN!

8vTWHIFm
Name me a quarterback who doesn’t fall into that category? How many quarterbacks win games without adequate protection and a decent run game? And WHO THE “F” is Rob Parker???