Since the number of Stupid Articles has

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Sorry- the ****** thing got me going. Will stop now.
It's ok...****** jokes are a guilty pleasure for most of us from time to time. I use them just to piss off the wife...she works with special ed kids.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
does she take the short bus to work???

lord now i'm doing it...

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
iceberg said:
does she take the short bus to work???

lord now i'm doing it...
No, but she does relate to them awefully well :D

I gotta go before I get myself in trouble :)

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Winner of the Most Negative Poster avatar award.
cbz.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
some people only see the good and not that what they see is just a part of an entire picture. it's pretty common on every board for every team in every city.

and on every board, in every city, is those who ***** about it and do nothing about it

see, there I go being argumentative again :p:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
uh, that wasn't because of talent buddy

then if it was because of coaching, then how come he can't "improve" from there and ...

...nevermind.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
then if it was because of coaching, then how come he can't "improve" from there and ...

...nevermind.

it wasn't even coaching, it was a weak schedule, face it, we faced some pathetic offenses that year, and some really good luck, we were basically healthy the whole year

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it wasn't even coaching, it was a weak schedule, face it, we faced some pathetic offenses that year, and some really good luck, we were basically healthy the whole year

um...yea, ok.

burmafrd

Reaction score
We went 5-1 and caught a bunch of breaks doing it (The GIANTS game for one) and then everyone realized that Hambone was a joke against everyone except the skins, and that our D was also smoke and mirrors, and that Q was easily confused. and then went 5-6 the rest of the way.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it's the truth buddy boy, not some mindless conjecture that is your forte

yawn - truth to you doesn't make it truth universal. and just because we disagree doesn't make "me" the mindless one.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
We went 5-1 and caught a bunch of breaks doing it (The GIANTS game for one) and then everyone realized that Hambone was a joke against everyone except the skins, and that our D was also smoke and mirrors, and that Q was easily confused. and then went 5-6 the rest of the way.

so we're so "hungry" for success in todays times we now have no problem shooting down teams of the past and their accomplishments.

great.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
yawn - truth to you doesn't make it truth universal. and just because we disagree doesn't make "me" the mindless one.

truth is truth, whether you wish to see it or not, but of course, that wouldn't fit your agenda now would it?

burmafrd

Reaction score
what I said about the 2003 team was said by more then a few players, coaches and others. It is no conicidence that very few of those starters on that team have gone elsewhere and started; and many of them are out of football or riding the bench.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
truth is truth, whether you wish to see it or not, but of course, that wouldn't fit your agenda now would it?

heh - you played the agenda card. i must fold and cry WAH now.

i don't have an agenda. i have the truth as *i* see it in the same manner what you feel is the truth is the truth to you. that's all.

just because you believe something doesn't make it "univerally" true, does it?