CFZ Since We Insist on Keeping Bums, Prescott Needs a Better QB Coach

kevm3

Reaction score
I keep hearing a handful of couch coaches call Dak a bum... but none of them can ever answer the question as to why Dak is only one of 5 quarterbacks out of thousands who have put up the numbers he has in his first 5 years?? Only 5 quarterbacks out of thousands in a 100 year NFL history and he's one of them. How can a bum do that??

How can a bum have the winning percentage he has?? Why haven't more bums accomplished these small milestones???

There have been other bum qbs over the 100 year NFL seasons correct? So why is he the only bum to join four other solid quarterbacks in NFL history? Oh wait, he's also ranked in the top 10 of the current NFL starters according to a few publications. Why aren't more bums ranked in the top 10??

Please explain this to me...

Exactly and did it amongst the dysfunction that is the cowboys organization. Cowboys fans keep wishing for someone else to be their qb, but who is a realistic option?

shabazz

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott reveals Tony Romo was a coach for him

"I feel Tony did a great job, and I commend Tony and thank him so much for that - being another coach for me, helping me out on the game, in the middle of a game, at practice, on the field, off the field, giving me advice.

"He went through exactly what I went through in taking over the position from an older veteran and knowing what it's like to be a quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys."

Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott reveals Tony Romo was a coach for him | NFL News | Sky Sports

Try again, bro?

It’s amazing and sad that people want to make up their own facts about this. Dakota has said many many times how much Romo helped his development in that first season. Some fans have the need to tarnish Romos image. No need for that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You must be a Romo lover if you saw him Dak’s ear all the time. No aging, injury prone starting QB is going to be eager to help a young QB take their job.
Again....not what i am saying. Not sure why its so difficult.

It was also "well known" tony released a very gracious statement about dak starting. Ill be happy to acquire that if requested.
None if this is proof tony had no interest. THAT us what im asking for.

If its just your romo hating opinion.....fine.....just admit it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Again....not what i am saying. Not sure why its so difficult.

It was also "well known" tony released a very gracious statement about dak starting. Ill be happy to acquire that if requested.
None if this is proof tony had no interest. THAT us what im asking for.

If its just your romo hating opinion.....fine.....just admit it.

You’re the one making it difficult. Romo decided to relinquish his job in a graceful manner. He didn’t want to disrupt the great season we had going. He was aging and suffering recurring back injuries and knew his day was probably done. It was obvious watching the games that Mark Sanchez was the one mentoring Dak. They were spotted standing and sitting together all the time on the sidelines. This isn’t hating on Romo I’m just providing the facts.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re the one making it difficult. Romo decided to relinquish his job in a graceful manner. He was aging and suffering recurring back injuries and knew his day was probably done. It was very obvious watching the games that Mark Sanchez was the one mentoring Dak. They were spotted standing and sitting together all the time on the sidelines. This isn’t hating on Romo I’m just providing the facts.
Again....none of this proves "tony had no interest".
You keep making hard by saying bs i do not question.
Sanchez could have been assigned
Dak could have requested
Tony could gave been on the headphones, locker room and practice field.

And yes....it possible tony had no interest. But not just because YOU think so or didnt see it on tv coverage. Proof.

Dak disagrees with you and you guys dont even care. Weirdos.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott reveals Tony Romo was a coach for him

"I feel Tony did a great job, and I commend Tony and thank him so much for that - being another coach for me, helping me out on the game, in the middle of a game, at practice, on the field, off the field, giving me advice.

"He went through exactly what I went through in taking over the position from an older veteran and knowing what it's like to be a quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys."

Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott reveals Tony Romo was a coach for him | NFL News | Sky Sports

Try again, bro?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Again....none of this proves "tony had no interest".
You keep making hard by saying bs i do not question.
Sanchez could have been assigned
Dak could have requested
Tony could gave been on the headphones, locker room and practice field.

And yes....it possible tony had no interest. But not just because YOU think so or didnt see it on tv coverage. Proof.

Dak disagrees with you and you guys dont even care. Weirdos.

I’m sure when Dak asked Romo for help he helped him but Sanchez mentored him. You could see it on the sidelines and during practice.

https://www.espn.com/blog/onenacion/post/_/id/6045/the-dak-prescott-and-mark-sanchez-connection

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Perfectly fine....and. I agree!
Just know that was not my original question/objection. I have been very clear.

I’ve been very clear. I have no hatred for Romo and didn’t claim he never helped Dak.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So "well documented" that neither you nor Carron could cite said sources.

In the time it took for all these replies....yo;d think you two would have chosen the easier path and be done with it.

aww look whos just too lazy to look something up all on his little lonesome self.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been very clear. I have no hatred for Romo and didn’t claim he never helped Dak.
I never said otherwise. Not sure what you are objecting to.
All this time i am asking for proof "tony had no interest".
People keep not providing proof....or arguing stuff i never said. Its so odd.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s amazing and sad that people want to make up their own facts about this. Dakota has said many many times how much Romo helped his development in that first season. Some fans have the need to tarnish Romos image. No need for that.

I don't think they were or ever had any bad blood but the guy who helped Dak was Sanchez. Sanchez held the clip boards on game day and during the week. Romo wasn't always around much as he had a bad back. i think Dak was being too generous and nice when speaking about Romo.