Skins Depth Chart

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
apickmans said:
same # of years that CZ has been up and running if can recall right?

You recall wrong...as usual...

I talking about the number of years that the Cowboys have been slapping your team and it's little Marching Band around...those years...

Remember them...I know I do! Or, was your head buried in the sand all those years and you just pulled your head out this past year because your team beat the Mighty Cowboys...FINALLY!

:lmao:

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
PLEASE....dont worry about our backups...starters on starters Commanders win...get ready its coming!!!

Keep whistling right on thru this graveyard to your proverbial hell ... I mean home.

apickmans

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
One of the benefits of the way Danny Boy is running things is the lack of depth. Can't spend money on depth if you are always throwing it at FA's.
I doubt they have more then a few places on the whole team with any depth at all.

actually i think we have good depth at the RB, WR, DL, TE, LB, and CB position.

apickmans

Reaction score
5Stars said:
You recall wrong...as usual...

I talking about the number of years that the Cowboys have been slapping your team and it's little Marching Band around...those years...

Remember them...I know I do! Or, was your head buried in the sand all those years and you just pulled your head out this past year because your team beat the Mighty Cowboys...FINALLY!

:lmao:

heh nm 5 stars, i was trying to make a joke.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
apickmans said:
heh nm 5 stars, i was trying to make a joke.

Clue me in then...because I must have not gotten the joke...

:star:

MossBurner

Reaction score
1fisher said:
tell us about your depth.... starting with o-line
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

And at least the Skins' starters are solid.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
They were lacking depth on the OL before Molinaro's injury. They now have Tyson Walter manning left tackle.
They better put Samuels in a suit of armor. Can you imagine Walter having to face Demarcus Ware? :lmao2:

sacase

Reaction score
apickmans said:
sooo you think we're weak at every position as far as depth goes??

I think you are weak at almost every position. The only one's you are "ok", and I use that lightly, is WR, RB, OLB and Maybe CB.

Pokes28

Reaction score
apickmans said:

The skins do have good depth at RB. Decent at WR (though of Moss goes down the team doesn't have a guy that is a #1 receiver to fill the void). DL is good depth. TE/HB isn't a position that I think is all that great behind Cooley. Perhaps servicable, but there will be a HUGE step down if Cooley sprains something while humping a hogette. LB depth is questionable and if Washington were to go down, the brains of the defense is off the field. He's HIGHLY underrated. CB isn't a position that I can't get a feel for. I know the players in question, but I have a hard time respecting Ade as a backup although he did play decent last year.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

Bizwah

Reaction score
The Commanders lack depth on the OL for sure, but I'd take their situation over ours right now. While they're lacking for depth, we're lacking for starters.

I like our defensive depth a heckuva lot more than theirs......I think we're in the same boat with them at WR. If TO goes down, we're sunk at WR. If Moss goes down, they're sunk.....

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
You need to read that sticky at the top of the page of this forum:
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59823

:banghead:

Correct me if I'm wrong mods, but I was under the impression that roster guesses means we can't post guesses as to who who will be cut. I don't think posting of a depth chart and talking about the Commanders depth, or lack thereof, would fall into a "roster guess."

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Tyson Walter at LT is all you need to know about the Commanders depth along the OL.

Hello, and welcome to three years ago for Dallas.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Tyson Walter at LT is all you need to know about the Commanders depth along the OL.

Hello, and welcome to three years ago for Dallas.

One player won't sink us, particularly with the type of offense that Saunders runs that emphasizes spreading the field and short quick passes.

We may lose a couple more games, but one player won't make or break the season, particularly with our defense.

I mean geez, we had 120 something yards on offense and still won a playoff game when our defense was peaking towards the end of last season.

1fisher

Reaction score
MossBurner said:
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

And at least the Skins' starters are solid.

um, I didn't ask you to chirp did I? I know what state our 0-line is in and if I need YOUR help I'll ask.... got it?

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
:laugh1: I'll give you RB and WR, but that's it

So at DL, TE, and CB are all not servicable for us? even though at each of those positions we have players that started on thier respective teams last year?

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
apickmans said:

Let me tell you my interpretation of depth. I believe depth is the amount of "shock absorption" that you have when a starter gets injured. Yeah, a player might be serviceable, but if he's replacing a really good player, you're still gonna take a big hit.

I'll give you RB and WR.

TE - Do you think Fauria would be a good replacement? 8 catches, 57 yds last year. He seems like a goal-line TE more than anything. If Cooley went down, do you really think Fauria could play at an average level? I don't really think so, he'll have to prove me wrong.

LB - I don't know how good your second stringers are, so I'll take your word for it.

DL - same as above

CB - Out of your top 4, Ade Jimoh should worry you guys the most. Wright, though, should be a good nickel back, so I'd probably give you this.