Skip Bayless has pathetic rant; demoralizes Micah and Dak; props up Baker Mayfield

Aven8

Reaction score
Baker did play well this season, but it was due to Canales. Now he’s gone. And they said they went cheap but he still made 28 million.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I bet Skip didn't even play high school football but he does know what a choker is. I guess in a couple more centuries some on here will finally learn that the Dallas Cowboys are just entertainment. They are not among the teams who play for a championship.

I think if Baker would play the whole game breathing through his mouth and fist-bumping the offensive line, he too would be as great as dak. I bet he has the best offensive line in the whole NFL. dang, their offensive line is ranked 5 behind dak's. Wow
dang those losers
Kansas City
San Francisco
Buffalo
are way back there too.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Skip Bayless goes into an epic but pathetic rant demoralizing Micah and Dak while propping up Baker Mayfield...

Might be time for Skip Bayless to find a new team. Sad show.

Why are you giving him views if you don’t like it? I never understood Ids like you doing this. Y’all are toooooooo emotional smh.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except he's right and Micha's tweet was not a good look for him nor was his play.

You all think Skip Bayless is the only one rightfully trashing this garbage team? You'd think after 28 years of abject failure, Cowboy fans wouldn't be so sensitive to the truth.
You mean your trash team? Why would someone follow a trash team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's the opposite. Skip is propping up Baker Mayfield by saying Baker is finally playing like a #1 overall draft pick and how the Buccaneers are going to reap the benefits of having Baker for the next 3 years. He's hinting as to what the Cowboys need to do...go after a top overall draft QB. Unknowingly, he's using the wrong example. He's making himself look bad.
He’s not under contract with any team right now I believe. Unless I missed the news he’s resigned.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
So MP and Dak are so weak minded that a rant from a talking head is gonna affect them in their play or hurt their feelings? Then if that's the case then Skippy is right, need more real men on the team who want to win and don't give a crap what others think.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why are you giving him views if you don’t like it? I never understood Ids like you doing this. Y’all are toooooooo emotional smh.
His videos show up on YouTube since he constantly brings up the Cowboys. I don't actually watch any of his shows on FS1. Since the Dallas Cowboys are listed as my team on my YouTube paid membership, they list anyone when they talk about the Cowboys.

Understand?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
His videos show up on YouTube since he constantly brings up the Cowboys. I don't actually watch any of his shows on FS1. Since the Dallas Cowboys are listed as my team on my YouTube paid membership, they list anyone when they talk about the Cowboys.

Understand?
Understand what? None of this drivel goes against what I asked.

irishline

Reaction score
Baker did play well this season, but it was due to Canales. Now he’s gone. And they said they went cheap but he still made 28 million.
He made $6,850,000 this year. Not sure where you are getting the $28 million from. With the dead cap hit from Brady they couldn't have afforded anything close to what you typed. They had $80+ million just in dead cap money this year.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/sports/football/tampa-bay-bucs/bucs-overcome-80-million-in-dead-cap-space-to-make-another-playoff-run#:~:text=Facebook-,Bucs overcome $80+ million in dead cap,to make another playoff run&text=TAMPA, Fla.,ahead to the NFL Draft.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers/baker-mayfield-25096/

I do agree with the Canales part thought and think he will not play as well next season if he stays with the Bucs (or anywhere else for that matter).