Skip Bayless has pathetic rant; demoralizes Micah and Dak; props up Baker Mayfield

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don’t care I didn’t mention Dak in my post Stu. That’s my point
I made a comparison to counter your ignorant point. Dak is in the title, thus part of the discussion. Only reason you are here. Like a moth being drawn to a light.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I made a comparison to counter your ignorant point. Dak is in the title, thus part of the discussion. Only reason you are here. Like a moth being drawn to a light.
You’re not smart at all. Nothing I posted had anything to do with Dak. You’re embarrassing your family by being this dumb for lack of a better term

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You’re not smart at all. Nothing I posted had anything to do with Dak. You’re embarrassing your family by being this dumb for lack of a better term
You're embarrassing your parents for following a team you despise and hate so much, especially its franchise QB who is going nowhere.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope his mama doesn't rant about how bad dak is.
I do bet she played high school football if she hates him.

leeblair

Reaction score
I don't care who Skip is, but I am disappointed in the gangster language Micah apparently used.
I hoped he had more class than that, and the fact that he doesn't tells a lot about what's wrong with the Cowboys.

HMJYay

Reaction score
Baker did not play better than Dak. Baker threw for 347 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs and a game losing INT late in the 4th quarter which ended the game for the Bucs. Dak threw for 403 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs in the 1st Half and had the Cowboys trying to make a comeback in the 2nd Half in a game where our Defense never showed up against a much better team in the Packers than the Lions for the Bucs. Baker is not as good as Dak. Never has. Never will be. Baker was drafted #1 overall. Dak was drafted late in the 4th round with a compensatory pick. This shows early 1st round QBs are not the safest pick many times as Skip is trying to insinuate.
Anyone that watched the games knows Baker played better. Anyone that watched knows Dak played terrible. The stats are quite deceiving and you trying to use them is telling (unless you didn’t actually watch).

jgboys1

Reaction score
Anyone defending Dak needs their head examined. Dak by far was the worst looking QB in the playoffs this year.
I agree but you have so called “ Cowboy fans” saying he is great!

I don’t get, I don’t see it and I wish they can tell me how he is so great!
He is an accident waiting to happen when the competition gets tougher.

nobody

Reaction score
Skip Bayless goes into an epic but pathetic rant demoralizing Micah and Dak while propping up Baker Mayfield...

Might be time for Skip Bayless to find a new team. Sad show.

We disagree about Dak, but who cares if this joker disrespects anyone? Skip's a joke man. Most of us didn't even know or care until you pointed it out. You're giving Skip views by doing this.

Stop giving Skip views. The best thing to do is ignore it. I don't know a single person that takes him seriously and the only time I hear anyone talk about watching him is on this forum.