Skip Bayless says Jason Campbell better than Romo and that Skins will win Sunday

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I know, I know, it's to be expected, don't pay attention, blah, blah, blah.

My question is how this guy still has a job. He is too dumb to be allowed to live, let alone get air time everyday on the world's #1 sports station.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2283242 said:

My question is how this guy still has a job. He is too dumb to be allowed to live, let alone get air time everyday on the world's #1 sports station.

put down the crack pipe:eek:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
who gives a damn what skip said what did the person across from him say I love when he says something like this and gets totally owned by the other person on the panel.

Boysboy

Reaction score

Next week he'll say the Bengals will beat us b/c they pushed the defending SB champs to the brink last week, AND the Giants are (supposedly)better than us, this means they'll beat us.

The week after that, he'll say Zona will beat us b/c we'll be in their back yard AND Kurt Warner is better than Romo b/c he has 2 of the most elite WRs in the game.

The week after that, he'll say the Rams will beat us b/c they were finally smart enough to bench Marc Bulger in favor of a more experienced Trent Green.

Want more?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
We all expect this kind of brain-dead dribble from Skippy, so it's no big deal.

However, I would like to see him held accountable when he is wrong.

He should have to eat his words on Monday if Dallas wins, ... instead he probably will not be on the show at all on Monday if Dallas wins.

:suxskins: :skins:

Sonny#9

Reaction score

I would be interested to hear what his "reason" was...other then blind hatred. BTW -- no one in their right mind thinks Campbell is better then Romo.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Sonny#9;2283261 said:
I would be interested to hear what his "reason" was...other then blind hatred. BTW -- no one in their right mind thinks Campbell is better then Romo.

o0o0o Commanders fan with some sense.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Sonny#9;2283261 said:

You hit it right there, he isn't in his right mind. But then again he hasn't ever been in his right mind. Skip Bayless is a hack. He's going to say whatever he has to that is outrageous or off the wall in order to get attention. Once again he was successful in that simply by this thread being started and all of us being foolish enough to give it enough credit to respond.

One of these days I'll learn to not even click on threads that have Skip Bayless in the title.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2283259 said:
However, I would like to see him held accountable when he is wrong.

He is been called out several times on TV, he just shrugs and makes the same prediction again. I'm not sure why someone even employs him. He is a one trick pony and that stupid trick has be on going for years. :rolleyes:

Sonny#9

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2283271 said:
He's going to say whatever he has to that is outrageous or off the wall in order to get attention.

That's what's wrong with BSPN. That describes about 90% of their staff!! Basically I respect Clayon, Mortensen, Jaws, KC Joyner and the Scouts Inc. Crew, that's about it.

They need to get rid of blowhards like Bayless, Woody Paige, and most of all Stephen A. Smith (who is so blatantly racist, it is sickening). The problem is, these a-holes are on TV constanly screaming at each other on Around the Horn (worst...show...ever) and a bunch of little Skip Bayless wannabes start cropping up -- like La Canafora. They need to be replaced with real sport reporters. One's that want to do the work and the research and not just make random crap up to be controversial. They're out there. And they're better then what BSPN has right now.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Boysboy;2283252 said:
Next week he'll say the Bengals will beat us b/c they pushed the defending SB champs to the brink last week, AND the Giants are (supposedly)better than us, this means they'll beat us.

The week after that, he'll say Zona will beat us b/c we'll be in their back yard AND Kurt Warner is better than Romo b/c he has 2 of the most elite WRs in the game.

The week after that, he'll say the Rams will beat us b/c they were finally smart enough to bench Marc Bulger in favor of a more experienced Trent Green.

Want more?
And eventually we'll stub our toe and Bayless will act the following Monday as though he has superior football knowledge as a result. Not that it's stopped him before.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is what makes Skip Bayless the professional he is, with his non bias views and deep and very thought out line of reasoning not to mention his vast knowledge of the NFL. Skip you are the man!!!!:lmao2:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I'll get blasted for saying this here, but I think Jason Campbell is going to be a pretty good qb, if he isn't already.

Him and Romo have won the same number of playoff games.