Skip Bayless says Jason Campbell better than Romo and that Skins will win Sunday

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2286400 said:
Dumb isn't nearly as bad as having a seething, out of control, vendetta. And it would be nice if BSPN and other media employers had the courage to see his blatant unprofessionalism and chose not to employ him. It's kind of like the Chicago Sun and Jay Mariotti thing. For all of the talk of the Chicago Sun burying Jay Mariotti for being unprofessional and not liked, the fact is that they were more than willing to keep him around until Mariotti left because they were too gutless to do the right thing and not put up with unethical and unprofessional writers who made them money.

Skip, ESPN, you're blatant cowards and karma is a nasty thing.

YAKUZA

Which has made Around the Horn almost unbearable to watch. Those collection of writers.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2283242 said:
I know, I know, it's to be expected, don't pay attention, blah, blah, blah.

My question is how this guy still has a job. He is too dumb to be allowed to live, let alone get air time everyday on the world's #1 sports station.

"Tell Skip, I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the uck fup!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
for once I'd like to be Skip's assistant

just so I could ask him if I could get him a cold glass of shut the **** up

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Wow, another 3rd party opinion stating that another QB is better than Romo. First Leroy Butler saying Aaron Rogers is better than Romo, now Skip Bayless saying Jason Campbell is better than Romo. Romo will be on his third pro bowl this year in as many years playing more than 10 games a season, yet so many QB's are better than him. Jason Campbell now. It's really getting biased and ridiculous. Man our backup is comparable to Jason Campbell for crying out loud. Campbell has never even thrown more than 12 TD's in a season. Geez Romo had 39 last year alone. Romo hasn't been starting any longer than soup boy. As for Rogers, give the guy at least a season before you even compare him to a 2, soon to be 3 time pro bowl QB. Just ridiculous.