Skip Bayless says Jason Campbell better than Romo and that Skins will win Sunday

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip Bayless gets the exact response he wants out of Cowboy fans.

Bayless does this for entertainment.

And it seems to work incredibly well.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2283481 said:

Agreed. We have a member here who works for ESPN and he has told me all of this is rehearsed before they go on air.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:bravo:

MONT17

Reaction score
Sonny#9;2283289 said:
That's what's wrong with BSPN. That describes about 90% of their staff!! Basically I respect Clayon, Mortensen, Jaws, KC Joyner and the Scouts Inc. Crew, that's about it.

They need to get rid of blowhards like Bayless, Woody Paige, and most of all Stephen A. Smith (who is so blatantly racist, it is sickening). The problem is, these a-holes are on TV constanly screaming at each other on Around the Horn (worst...show...ever) and a bunch of little Skip Bayless wannabes start cropping up -- like La Canafora. They need to be replaced with real sport reporters. One's that want to do the work and the research and not just make random crap up to be controversial. They're out there. And they're better then what BSPN has right now.

True!
Its funny how ESpn does shows like outside the lines and e 60 for the real reporters. the more ppl who turn it off the quicker we will get blowhards off the air. When ppl call and complain about the skips of the world espn loves it they know u r watchin. Much like howard stern the ppl who hate him want to see what he will say next. I don't even watch him @ the gym!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2283485 said:
Agreed. We have a member here who works for ESPN and he has told me all of this is rehearsed before they go on air.

Doesn't surprise me.

Hey, this is the sports reporter's version of pro-wrasslin.

You have your "baby faces" whom everyone cheers and you have your "heels" for whom everyone boos.

Skip is the heel for the fans of the Dallas Cowboys.

FCBarca

Reaction score
MONT17;2283497 said:
True!
Its funny how ESpn does shows like outside the lines and e 60 for the real reporters. the more ppl who turn it off the quicker we will get blowhards off the air. When ppl call and complain about the skips of the world espn loves it they know u r watchin. Much like howard stern the ppl who hate him want to see what he will say next. I don't even watch him @ the gym!

Speaking of which, caught a little bit of the E:60 story, found it very good...Especially surprising considering it was an ESPN production, was waiting for some ridiculous hyperbole somewhere during it...It was good and I have to say, haven't seen much like it on American television for sports in some time. :bow:

jbsg02

Reaction score
we all know skip bayless has absolutely no credibility due to all the idiotic things he has said before. how this guy manages to stay on tv beats me

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Use this as bulletin board material for the D. Anyone knows how to get this to the Boy's locker room ? :)

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Obviously he does his job well.

Everyime he opens his mouth, there is a thread here, discussing him. He wants people to talk about him... and we do.

JPM

Reaction score
Hostile;2283485 said:
Doesn't surprise me. He doesn't seem bright enough to come up his crap on the fly.

SkinsFanMania

Reaction score
Sonny#9;2283261 said:
I would be interested to hear what his "reason" was...other then blind hatred. BTW -- no one in their right mind thinks Campbell is better then Romo.

Skip was probably watching old tapes when Romo wasn't even the starter. That is the only way he could have come to this conclusion.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
someone needs to make a smiley thingy like the bashing the bat on the Commander Helmet, except it is bash a bat on a pic of skip Bayless...

anyone that good? would be awesome

CowboyMark

Reaction score
When the cowboys win the super bowl this year, I wonder what his excuse will be? The cowboys could win 10 straight super bowls. Romo could be league and SB MVP those 10 times and Skip will still find a way to bash the boys. More proof that he Skip is brain dead.

CoCo

Reaction score

What continues to dumbfound me is that the above rationale is repeatedly explained on this site AND YET...

Posters continue to treat Bayless comments as if they are straight-up and not strategic. Then we are once more treated to multi-page threads where posters express their outrage and truly "wonder how he keeps his job?"

It's like talking to the wall on this topic.:huh:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
can't we all just agree to never post anything from this idiot ever again.