Skip Bayless Thinks Eagles Have A Better Roster

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's a much better passer than I ever thought he would, no doubt about that!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, he keeps failing miserably as a passer w/ the game on the line. He reminds me way too much of Dak in that regard. To be a top passer, you must be able to produce against good D's and in the playoffs.
I'm probably in the minority in that regard but I think BIlls, Cowboys and Ravens all leave a lot to be desired coaching wise when it comes to big games in the playoffs. Maybe its a NFL thing. I think all those teams could play with a much smarter rushing attack then what they do to protect their QB. Mahomes is a great player but Andy masterfully calls run plays and underneath passes to his running backs to help Mahomes. These OC's do nothing to help their QB.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Skip decides to trigger all the Cowboy fans.

Spends 15 seconds writing something he doesn't care about, with sole intention of getting all of you worked up, and BOOM, mission accomplished LOL

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
You guys do this every year. Y'all hype up Eagles drafts and we never hear from any of these guys...what happened to Nolan Smith who you guys hyped up? Jordan Davis?

Hyped up Ringo so much that they went and drafted corner in the 1st 2 rounds......

What happened to Nakobe Dean?

People love Howie's drafts because he drafts big time college players who bust lol.

And then we never hear anything about them when they bust.
Like every team they hit on some and miss on others. It will be no different for them with this year’s draft. Unfortunately the same can be said of this year’s Cowboys’ draft.

tunahelper

Reaction score
You guys do this every year. Y'all hype up Eagles drafts and we never hear from any of these guys...what happened to Nolan Smith who you guys hyped up? Jordan Davis?

Hyped up Ringo so much that they went and drafted corner in the 1st 2 rounds......

What happened to Nakobe Dean?

People love Howie's drafts because he drafts big time college players who bust lol.

And then we never hear anything about them when they bust.
Agree with your hype point but every year Dallas chokes. Eagles are the better organization and they produce better than Dallas in the playoffs.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
If Phillys FAs and draft picks lived up to the hype many people in here give them almost every year, they’d have 15 Super Bowls.
The “hype” is mostly here. Other teams’ forums do not gush over the Eagles’ FA signings and drafts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agree with your hype point but every year Dallas chokes. Eagles are the better organization and they produce better than Dallas in the playoffs.
Well they didn't last year. But my point is about the Eagles. If you want to dog the Cowboys out i'm game for that too. Cowboys choke in the playoffs and have been poorly ran since the 90's. Both statements can be true lol.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I mean nothing in that tweet is controversial even if PHI still has a lot of questions, which they do.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's at signing, not sure what that means.

He was offered around the same amount w/ 175 mil guaranteed. Instead of countering w/ a legit offer, he insisted he wanted it all guaranteed. When he finally signed, it wasn't that far off from the previous last offer.

The 133 mil was just an opening salvo.
I'm not sure how he didn't come out on top though he got the most money he could? He for sure didn't sign a crazy deal like Ricky williams or nothing like that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is why the Liufau pick has grown on me. Dude could be the starting MLB here for the next 10 years.

Yeah im sad we didn’t get Lloyd or Wright, but I feel a stud MLB is very important
Yeah I like everything i've heard about Liufau....he seems like a Ravens or 49ers pick. I like the shot.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Well, we'll see. This year I think they have more depth. When the injuries start to plague both teams we'll see who's better.. 1 thing we have that they don't, continuity. We'll have the same offense. Meanwhile Hurts will have his 3rd offense in 3 years. The defensive adjustments won't be as drastic as Philadelphia with a totally different philosophy. They do have a lot more talented team then they ended the year last year. That doesn't mean much on opening day.

Last edited: