Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's weird at the attempt at reverse psychology with the whole TEAM blame game.

Just once I'd like to see a confessions poll done with polygraph buzzers to alert if lying, lol

Seriously,
Team over player OR Player over team.
Most important to said fan...

The TEAM winning OR Dak's stats.

I'd wager the so called haters group would be fine with wins REGARDLESS of the Dallas Prescotts individual agendas.

I want Quinn to really get this dee to actually playing solid football and then judge the responses.

I mean wasn't that the entire offseason narrative?
Get this defense to mediocre and this Dak led juggernaut will do the rest.

Right?

Fun times, lol

jmo
I wouldn't care if Dak play another snap for the Cowboys and Gilbert took over as long as it equals wins.

That's all I care about. I don't care about anybody's personal achievements unless team success comes with it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You most definitely are the Eagles fan lol. You're fooling no one. What's funny is that there's a poster on the Eagles forum right now named "Mountaineer"....hmmm......
You admit that you visit a Eagles forum and then you accuses others of being Eagles fans? You always claim that Wentz is better than Dak AND you ADMIT that you visit Eagles forums?

I think somebody is trying to project a little....

Hmmm....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
rocyaice is an Eagles fan who's in Love with Dak......
Dang now it all makes sense.....:flagwave:
Wait.....that makes sense to you lol?

You admit that you visit a Eagles forum and then you accuses others of being Eagles fans? You always claim that Wentz is better than Dak AND you ADMIT that you visit Eagles forums?

I think somebody is trying to project a little....

Hmmm....
I went to the Eagles forum to see if anyone was stupid enough to keep their same name on this site that they have over there...and out of all the Eagles trolls it was only one stupid enough to have the same name here as they do there.....good ol' Mountaineer.....:laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's weird at the attempt at reverse psychology with the whole TEAM blame game.

Just once I'd like to see a confessions poll done with polygraph buzzers to alert if lying, lol

Seriously,
Team over player OR Player over team.
Most important to said fan...

The TEAM winning OR Dak's stats.

I'd wager the so called haters group would be fine with wins REGARDLESS of the Dallas Prescotts individual agendas.

I want Quinn to really get this dee to actually playing solid football and then judge the responses.

I mean wasn't that the entire offseason narrative?
Get this defense to mediocre and this Dak led juggernaut will do the rest.

Right?

Fun times, lol

jmo
I would wager that Dak hater group would love to see the team fail so they can point fingers at dak and gloat.....its their agenda...

they care more about being right than see the team succeed. some even admit that they want to be right......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wait.....that makes sense to you lol?

I went to the Eagles forum to see if anyone was stupid enough to keep their same name on this site that they have over there...and out of all the Eagles trolls it was only one stupid enough to have the same name here as they do there.....good ol' Mountaineer.....:laugh:
Sure ya did....

I'm sure that's why you visited an Eagles forum...

You keep on digging your hole there. I'll let ya.

75boyz

Reaction score
I wouldn't care if Dak play another snap for the Cowboys and Gilbert took over as long as it equals wins.

That's all I care about. I don't care about anybody's personal achievements unless team success comes with it.

Yep.
Never been a Dallas Aikman, Dallas Romo or Dallas Prescott fan.

It's always been about the team.

An ugly, 2 to nothing safety as the only score Super Bowl victory would suit me just fine.

It's STILL a victory.

Huge fan of team wins.

That includes ugly wins.

Dak homers lie here when they claim this same support if Dak plays poorly but the team wins.

I've found one such Prescott Group supporter thus far who has said he would criticize Dak's performance if obvious that the offense was not upholding its part of the TEAM win or lose.

But you're gonna be waiting a long time for mass confessions of being wrong from this group if Quinn gets this dee turned around and it ends up being the offense as the unit holding the TEAM back.

Don't count on that happening, lol

I'm totally looking forward to the entertainment here from a lot of them when the defense ends up more than holding up their side this year.

Like I said, fun times ahead.

jmo

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which is exactly how they want you to feel. Sign a fraud as a franchise player. Fill out the depth chart with garbage. Even a decent backup is too threatening.
And I’m sorry but totally ridiculous. Do you think the players in the locker room would put their bodies on the line if they believe that.

75boyz

Reaction score
I would wager that Dak hater group would love to see the team fail so they can point fingers at dak and gloat.....its their agenda...

they care more about being right than see the team succeed. some even admit that they want to be right......

I could care less so I guess I must not fall into that some group.

But I must admit I do find myself constantly confused on where the line is drawn on accountability for wins and loss responsibility.

The banter surrounding this blame hot potato from Front Office to Quarterback to whole team, to coaching is quite entertaining.

jmo

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wanted Rivers or Brees in here.

I believe Dak, although better than the back ups, is going to be playing hurt and it's going to hurt us. People think because we've not brought in a formidable back up that Dak must not be THAT injured, but I'm with you. We've not brought in a formidable back up because the organization don't want to make Dak look bad.

The people around here seem to care more about who the QB is rather than how the team will perform. They seem perfectly willing to take loses to allow Dak to work his rust off. I'm not about that. I'm not built that way. I want to win every day. I think it's selfish of Dak to work out his rust when the games count. As if all these other guys haven't been putting in the work.
Rivers is a choke artist. Breeze not a bad choice. Nope I’ll take the young man Prescott. He does nothing but improve

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wanted Rivers or Brees in here.

I believe Dak, although better than the back ups, is going to be playing hurt and it's going to hurt us. People think because we've not brought in a formidable back up that Dak must not be THAT injured, but I'm with you. We've not brought in a formidable back up because the organization don't want to make Dak look bad.

The people around here seem to care more about who the QB is rather than how the team will perform. They seem perfectly willing to take loses to allow Dak to work his rust off. I'm not about that. I'm not built that way. I want to win every day. I think it's selfish of Dak to work out his rust when the games count. As if all these other guys haven't been putting in the work.
Teams can’t find a legitimate starter. How are you going to find a superior back up. It’s not because they don’t want to. Because the guys not out there. And to think anything else other than this. It’s not reality

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

How the h*** would anybody not named Jerry Jones or Prescott or Dr. XX know that?

You can tell it's the off season, the posts get more and more ridiculous by the hour.

Can't wait for Sept 9th, 2021 for many reasons, not the least of which is they'll be actual games to discuss....