Video: Skip: Should Cowboys feel confident about starting Dak Week 1?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lol ...Using undisputed to try and prove any point is ridiculous...they literally made up a show about debating the Cowboys.."Skip you like the Cowboys" "Shannon you dont like the Cowboys" ok guys now say a bunch of ridiculous things every week and watch the ratings sky rocket...if this is your corner stone in an argument you have already lost the debate....

75boyz

Reaction score
Are you saying that when Mahomes retired he'll not be remembered as better than Steve Gorgan? lol

Prepare yourself,
Any second now and some Dave Krieg and Steve Deberg fan club presidents will be chiming in to challenge you.

And are you intentionally spelling Grogan's name wrong, lol?

jmo

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Prepare yourself,
Any second now and some Dave Krieg and Steve Deberg fan club presidents will be chiming in to challenge you.

And are you intentionally spelling Grogan's name wrong, lol?

jmo
I tried to make Steve Grogan seem like he doesn't matter in this conversation by spelling him name wrong, but he never caught it. I'm glad you did lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You strut around like Dr. On-line Psychologist, but fighting with the likes of pappy about who's in who's brain.

A little bit funny.
am I fighting? or leaving bait? oh they bite so easily....simple minds....so easily thrown off track that leaves them thoughtless...not that difficult

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lol ...Using undisputed to try and prove any point is ridiculous...they literally made up a show about debating the Cowboys.."Skip you like the Cowboys" "Shannon you dont like the Cowboys" ok guys now say a bunch of ridiculous things every week and watch the ratings sky rocket...if this is your corner stone in an argument you have already lost the debate....
if they are stupid enough to watch that show in the first place, and then quote it and make a case out of it...what does that make them?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
"THE SUPER BOWL"

Meanwhile, your hero (Dak) had 3 practices, had a sore arm, and hasn't practiced full since. I guess Dak has heart though, but Mahomes don't? Come on.
You dont have to practice when you are the franchise cornerstone and you just got payed.
If you want to take off the summer, you get to take off the summer.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
its been glaringly clear from the start....
he is slightly smarter than the rest of them. trying to be logical and all, but under his skin he is what he is and he can only try to hide it, fake it for so long.....he sees this as an opportunity to spew as much troll messages as possible as he feels his chances will diminish later...although he hopes for another Dak injury so he can point back to these posts and say I told you so....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
he is slightly smarter than the rest of them. trying to be logical and all, but under his skin he is what he is and he can only try to hide it, fake it for so long.....he sees this as an opportunity to spew as much troll messages as possible as he feels his chances will diminish later...although he hopes for another Dak injury so he can point back to these posts and say I told you so....

yes its all an act though..."I'm bored let me go to the Cowboys forum and stir crap up"...what ever team they root for has an empty forum i guess.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Didnt they say if it was during the season he would have stayed in the game with this injury and not miss the next week.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm sorry.

The QB you think is better than Mahomes (Dak) had 3 practices, made his arm sore, and hasn't practiced fully sense. If Mahomes has no heart because of his play IN THE SUPER BOWL according to you, how can you justify saying Dak does?
Again when did I say Prescott was better than Mahomes. You’re still making things up. I said I would choose him over Mahomes period for so many reasons