Twitter: Slater: I’m told he’s been at the facility nearly everyday rehabbing

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Nevermind how bad of a coaching that effort was.....Garrett should've got fired after that game.

Yeah and he should have taken Marinelli and Richard with him for letting Robbie Anderson get loose for a 92 yard TD with 3 minutes left in the first half and then another TD right before the half. The game should have been 7-6 at half instead thanks to the defense getting pantsed it was 21-6. And while you're at it fire the ref who let the Jets DB tackle Witten on the 2 point conversion attempt that should have set us up to win the game in OT because we had dominated the Jets on both sides of the ball most of the second half. We outscored them 16-3 in the second half and if the defense doesn't give up either one of those weak *** TDs we win the game comfortably. Of course folks who point to that game often forget that Michael Gallup chose that day to show he wasn't ready to step up as a #1 receiver when Coop went out. What did he have 5? drops that day? I felt bad for him.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Its cool lol. He was so bad in 2017 that his spirit was still here in 2018 and has been ever since. He was in the body of Terrence Steele last year........
Yeah, not sure why Steele played so much. When Tyron was available Id much rather see Knight who I thought played well last year and this year. Steele reminds me of that one tackle we had years ago with parcells Petitee or something like that. guy stared every game but wasn't good and got cut the next year, hope steele isn't on the team next year, we gotta have better options.

khiladi

Reaction score
So Dak is working out at the facility owned by guys that don’t ‘respect’ him? Why isn’t he throwing in his backyard and lifting weights in his personal gym if he’s not respected?

Dak is going to run to sign once again if they franchise him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So Dak is working out at the facility owned by guys that don’t ‘respect’ him? Why isn’t he throwing in his backyard and lifting weights in his personal gym if he’s not respected?

Dak never made the comment of they don't respect him. I saw the article but it was not Dak making that claim.

visionary

Reaction score

he can smell the stench of money on his body from the Joneses when he’s close

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak never made the comment of they don't respect him. I saw the article but it was not Dak making that claim.

Dak said it in his interview, the same one he talked about mental illness.

So this idea Slater is making stuff like this up and the narrative has no grounds to stand on is hardly credible.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak said it in his interview, the same one he talked about mental illness.

So this idea Slater is making stuff like this up is hardly credible.

I have gone through the transcript of his interview on his brother and mental health and see nothing of him talking about a lack of respect the Cowboys have shown him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have gone through the transcript of his interview on his brother and mental health and see nothing of him talking about a lack of respect the Cowboys have shown him.
Yeah that whole "respect" thing I haven't heard until recently and it wasn't out of his mouth. I'm interested to see when he said that as well.

khiladi

Reaction score

Dak uses the words “respect” in the context of his contract at exactly 3:49, particularly in the context of his ‘performance’ with other QBs in the league. So can we put this nonsense to rest now or are we going to have to listen to more ‘explanations’ about he supposedly didn’t say what he actually said out his own mouth.

He also talks in a condescending manner of his “lack of respect” for people who don’t have any ‘success’ in life criticizing him. It reminds me of Lebron talking about guys having to go live their normal lives after losses, but Lebron, who is an all-time great at his profession, unlike Dak, got blasted for those words.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak uses the words “respect” in the context of his contract at exactly 3:49, particularly in the context of his ‘performance’ with other QBs in the league. So can we put this nonsense to rest now or are we going to have to listen to more ‘explanations’ about he supposedly didn’t say what he actually said out his own mouth.

He also talks in a condescending manner of his “lack of respect” for people who don’t have any ‘success’ in life criticizing him.

I want to be paid like everyone else it is a respect thing for me? that is it? lol

basel90

Reaction score
How am i Trolling? You are putting the Jets loss solely on Dak who was missing both tackles and 2 of his starting WRs lol.
you want to obsolve dak of all these losses but blam a super bowl MVP and a qb that took his team twice to a SB and once to a CCG ?

khiladi

Reaction score
I want to be paid like everyone else it is a respect thing for me? that is it? lol

So his turning down an extension wasn’t getting paid like everybody else. As is obvious, the excuses about Dak not using the words ‘respect’, when he actually did, about why he’s not getting paid what he thinks he’s worth start coming in.

khiladi

Reaction score
you want to obsolve dak of all these losses but blam a super bowl MVP and a qb that took his team twice to a SB and once to a CCG ?

They want to blame Dalton who had nobody on OL to prop up Dak, but absolve Dak for losing to the Jets because Smith was out.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

He also talks in a condescending manner of his “lack of respect” for people who don’t have any ‘success’ in life criticizing him. It reminds me of Lebron talking about guys having to go live their normal lives after losses, but Lebron, who is an all-time great at his profession, unlike Dak, got blasted for those words.

so in this same clip they talk about Mahomes and Dak says it does not change his contract and acknowledges what Mahomes has accomplished and how he has yet to do that. He talks of both sides give and take and dealing in a respectful manner.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So his turning down an extension wasn’t getting paid like everybody else. As is obvious, the excuses about Dak not using the words ‘respect’, when he actually did, about why he’s not getting paid what he thinks he’s worth start coming in.

BS watch the whole damn thing he is not claiming Dallas is disrespecting him. Look you don't want him on the team fine but spinning garbage taking the comment out of context really pathetic

khiladi

Reaction score
so in this same clip they talk about Mahomes and Dak says it does not change his contract and acknowledges what Mahomes has accomplished and how he has yet to do that. He talks of both sides give and take and dealing in a respectful manner.

Dude, why are you even trying to argue this point still. He used the words respect and it’s right there, but you go on with excuses. You said you couldn’t find it on the transcript, I did the heavy lifting for you and gave you the exact quote and here you are, still talking garbage.

It’s clear that this narrative that Slater is making things up about ‘respect’ is hardly credible period, when Dak uses these words specifically in the interview. That is my point and you originally tried to object to it in this context.

There is no point arguing over it now, unless you want to continue to prove nothing other than. your stubbornness