Twitter: Slater: I’m told he’s been at the facility nearly everyday rehabbing

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Rockport, Mar 2, 2021.

1. ondaedg

ondaedg Well-Known Member

2,134 Messages
    2,251 Likes Received
    Not strange that a professional football team wouldn’t allow video of their athletes being taken inside the facilities.

Jake likes this.
  2. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

10,491 Messages
    5,461 Likes Received
    Saw plenty of Jaylon Smith but he wasn’t in a contract year. Might have something to do with it.

3. HanD

HanD Well-Known Member

2,301 Messages
    1,834 Likes Received
    Are we talking about uranus?

4. panchucko

panchucko It's Back

3,802 Messages
    2,133 Likes Received
    He could be Tad, I don’t know how anyone can support anyone as much as he does unless they are related

Vandyr and CATCH17 like this.
  5. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

55,815 Messages
    57,827 Likes Received
    There is a lot of Tad's on this forum.

Vandyr, Brax, Swagger and 3 others like this.
  6. remdak

remdak Well-Known Member

3,430 Messages
    4,957 Likes Received
    Jaylon is really fond of the camera as well.

7. plymkr

plymkr Well-Known Member

3,913 Messages
    4,972 Likes Received
    Dak lets Tad do his whining for him :muttley:

Swagger likes this.
  8. basel90

basel90 Well-Known Member

1,841 Messages
    2,241 Likes Received
    You contradict yourself

1- You said "He's a great QB and borderline elite with more upside left."

2- You said : "SB or bust "

Dak has not even helped the cowboys sniff a CCG , behind the best OL RB WR combo . And you still think he is borderline elite?

How does paying a QB around 20% of the cap help the team reach the SB ? Historically no one make the SB with that kind of a cap hit. But you still want the cowboys to pay the man elite money. SMH

Vandyr and HowardC like this.
  9. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

50,752 Messages
    38,321 Likes Received
    True, but Dak was almost for free that year and the league's totally dominant leading rusher was also on a rookie deal.
    Plus, 2016 was a bit of a catch-the-league-off-guard anomaly....lightning in a bottle kinda thing.

It CAN happen, I agree, but you generally need a bunch of stars on rookie deals.

Swagger likes this.
  10. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

30,297 Messages
    5,252 Likes Received
    lol...most of them are probably girls/women. I have never seen grown boys/men fawn over Dak as much as this, it's like he came from above.

Vandyr and Swagger like this.
  11. Texasfootball21

Texasfootball21 Well-Known Member

767 Messages
    642 Likes Received
    Gilbert not looking to bad right now on NFLN

Cowboys vs. Steelers week 9 2020

HowardC, 5Stars and plymkr like this.
  12. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

42,319 Messages
    35,143 Likes Received
    You're one to talk. You make more posts about men's jocks and mens orgasms then any female ever has on this site......

13. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

50,752 Messages
    38,321 Likes Received
    I guess I don't see why this is news.

He must reahab, is rehabbing, and the Cowboys have outstanding facilities right down the tollway from his house.
    Why wouldn't he be rehabbing there?

Swagger likes this.
  14. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

23,864 Messages
    21,955 Likes Received
    I didn’t contradict myself at all. Borderline elite is not elite LOL. I do believe he has more upside left in him. And why did you neglect to mention that he’s been playing with one of the worst defenses in the NFL huh? Maybe you have an agenda? And why did you fail to mention that the only time he played with a top 10 defense the team won 13 games? Why?

15. plymkr

plymkr Well-Known Member

3,913 Messages
    4,972 Likes Received
    I don't think anyone disagrees with you that Dak is a good QB that can help us achieve our goals. You're right and I completely 100% agree with you. He's a good QB.

He's not elite and he's certainly not a Mahomes caliber QB. Paying him like he is Mahomes and receiving good QB play will severely hamper the rest of the team.

Paying Dak Mahomes money means Dallas will have to draft starters in every round of the draft to avoid being 8-8 or worse every year. Considering we do not have a great track record with drafting this is highly improbable.

Dallas has to stop paying good players elite money.

16. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

12,264 Messages
    16,832 Likes Received
    Sniff an NFCCG? Lol. Yeah we were within a Jared cook catch of going to overtime and our O was on fire but sure

basel90 likes this.
  17. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

12,264 Messages
    16,832 Likes Received
    Probably one of the most sexist things I’ve ever seen on this site. If what you’re trying to infer is that all women are emotional messes you need to seek counselling for your chauvinism and pray to God you never say that to a woman nowadays. The me 2 movement will find you lol

18. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

17,827 Messages
    10,507 Likes Received
    So is the cap going to be about 250 million?

Actually, with backups, maybe 275 million? To be comparable.

Swagger likes this.
  19. plymkr

plymkr Well-Known Member

3,913 Messages
    4,972 Likes Received
    You know, not to be funny, but Gilbert didn't play that bad. I would argue that Gilbert played just as well as Dalton.

I think my biggest problem with 2020 was not playing GG after the Steelers game. There was not a significant difference between GG and Dalton and we could have learned more about GG.

That still makes me mad. That in my opinion was the biggest failure of 2020. I don't know if that was MM, Jerry or the janitor that made that decision but it still angers me. And I think MM, Jerry and the janitor have the same exact football IQ. I don't know, maybe that's too disrespectful to the janitor to put him on Jerry's and MM's level.

HowardC likes this.
  20. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

42,319 Messages
    35,143 Likes Received
    You just hopped into something that confused you. It had nothing to do with Dak or his 40 million. A poster made a comment that it was in our best bet to go back to 2016 and have a starting rookie QB salary......I brought up that they had a little more than that...I'll let you look up the rest or just simply ignore it. Whichever one is up to you.