Twitter: Slater: Team has lost faith and respect for new staff

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Players suck, coaching staff sucks, culture is terrible...it all starts and ends with Jerry. The GM has been failing for decades and can never be held accountable. We now have a culture of zero accountability.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They are getting whooped on the field and calling out the coaches? That's a culture problem fellas. Coach Mac needs to shut this down as Jimmy would have back in the day.

Coach Mac was told who would be his OC and would call plays and he accepted it. He ain't Jimmy.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Has anyone on this roster ever won a thing in the NFL? Is there a championship ring on the roster? I don’t think so. Not many playoff wins either. They are losers. Losers blame others. Whichever player gave the quote should be cut. Immediately.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It sucks when all of a sudden you are expected to be at work on time, every day. Now if we can only get them to show up on Sunday/Monday.

Have the cajones to put your name on your grievance. Don't be a weenie running to the beat reporter with an anonymous bite.

king987

Reaction score
They are getting whooped on the field and calling out the coaches? That's a culture problem fellas. Coach Mac needs to shut this down as Jimmy would have back in the day.

That's my problem. Can the coaches put players in the wrong position? Of course they can.

Can a coach make players look absolutely pathetic when chasing down a ball carrier or executing a tackle? Does a coach make players completely miss a wide receiver, allowing them to get wide open twenty yards down field?

Sorry players, but you carry just as much blame as anyone right now.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I really think this is on the DC. MM isn't running KM offense. It's on the defensive side of the ball.

plymkr

Reaction score
This is the worst defense in the Super Bowl era. Stop making excuses for them. The Eagles won the division with a litany of injuries. They won a Super Bowl with a backup QB.

This is a little misleading given the offensive juggernauts we have faced in the first 6 games. No defense ever assembled could handle Matt Ryan, Daniel Jones, Jared Goff, and whoever that guy is for the Cardinals that completed 9 passes last night. 9 passes in one game people!!! This defense is only human and not supermen.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone who saw the effort from this team yesterday knows where the majority of the issues lie--with the players.

Sure, the coaching has been bad, but these guys are professionals making millions. They're expected to go out and execute what's called. They're not even making 100% effort to do that, so how can we know how much is the coaching?

Guys are jogging, giving themselves up, making boneheaded decisions, dropping balls, taking themselves out, giving up on plays... The list goes on forever.

The first issue with this team is accountability. The second is the top heavy roster full of Instagram models just working for a paycheck. There are very few real football players on this team. Coaching is the third problem, but it's something you really can't fully gauge when you have those first two problems.

I'm sick of this team. Top to bottom. Office to sideline. All of them. They're all a joke and if Jerry had a sack between his legs, he'd be sending messages.

I stopped watching in the second quarter yesterday. I haven't missed a Cowboys game in two decades and I'm thinking of making plans for this Sunday. I'm over this primmadonna bull****.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If you would of hired Urban Meyer these stupid players would be in line or in the chopping block... that’s what happens when you hire a has been and a puppet...

Jerry Jones is the one to blame.
Well he certainly cant hire anyone who would take the spotlight away from him.

Or find it to be a negative thing that he constantly needs to be in front of a microphone.

Jerry just needs to coach the damn team himself already.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
This is massively bad news if true. A fractured locker room is going to turn this from a dumpster fire into a radioactive blast with a full on nuclear winter to follow.

and it’s only six games into the season..

Last edited: