Sneaky Skins are busy beavers

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I'm sure he prefers that over being compared a to a 4 foot Frenchman

I'm sure he doesn't.

Or for that matter....a plastic surgery nightmare.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Good lord, I thought you fans on this website were much smarter then this

A life preserver for the Commanders? What a joke. Every other team has the same chance as the Commanders to take care of business, and hopefully in the next 3 days a new CBA is worked out

Clearly the Commanders had a plan, and executed it, but the details are on hold until everyone knows what the rules of the game are; which at this moment none of us do

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
clayman said:
all those vet players stepping up and negotiating, that shows their character in itself. Lets be realists for a minute ok?

They are devil worshippers. They sold their soul to Gibbs, who sold his to Snyder. Jokes on them though, they won't win anything for it and they won't get rewarded for their loyalty. They were all fools who got suckered for fool's gold- BOOK IT!!! And remember, this is Nostradamus talking- when I say book it, Book IT!!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think many of the name players cut now will be available to the team that cut them for less than their original contracts. It's not like a normal year...the players are just going to be sitting around because the other teams can't afford to give them a big contract either.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
They are devil worshippers. They sold their soul to Gibbs, who sold his to Snyder. Jokes on them though, they won't win anything for it and they won't get rewarded for their loyalty. They were all fools who got suckered for fool's gold- BOOK IT!!! And remember, this is Nostradamus talking- when I say book it, Book IT!!
They did what any employee would do...they renegotiated in order to avoid being out on the street. Pretty simple actually. Once again, who has the money and guts to sign any of the big name players who are cut anyway? No one.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
#1. Napolean wasn't 4 feet tall. He was probably over 5 feet tall.
#2. For a guy with a inferiority complex, he's done a lot more than either of us will.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wheat said:
#1. Napolean wasn't 4 feet tall. He was probably over 5 feet tall.
#2. For a guy with a inferiority complex, he's done a lot more than either of us will.

1: Sarcasm clearly isnt your strongpoint. Oh, and Napolean was 5'2''

2: You are right, I probably will never wreck an entire franchise and throw them into the worst cap situation in NFL history.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
I know you're dying to see cap hell (which would only last a year).

But, keep holding your breath.

Since he's bought the team, they've gotten farther in the playoffs than your guys. So, I don't know what you're so pumped about.

Ruin a franchise.

Get the team further, and produce a more profitable product.

Yeah, he sucks!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wheat said:
I know you're dying to see cap hell (which would only last a year).

But, keep holding your breath.

Since he's bought the team, they've gotten farther in the players than your guys. So, I don't know what you're so pumped about.

Ruin a franchise.

Get the team further, and produce a more profitable product.

Yeah, he sucks!

Jerry Jones: 3 SB titles, 4 NFC title game appearences, 9 playoff appearences, 7 division titles

THAT is what a real owner's resume looks like

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
and since Danny came in.

Zippo.

Keep up the good trend!

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
Some irrational hate for guys just having their contracts executed the way they were written

Nobody took a paycut. Nobody sold his soul. Its just the way the Commanders write contracts.

neosapien23

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
Some irrational hate for guys just having their contracts executed the way they were written

Nobody took a paycut. Nobody sold his soul. Its just the way the Commanders write contracts.

Hey, whats the situation with LaVar Arrington? I heard that the CBA uncapped year will work in his favor and that the skins will be stuck with his contract this year. It is actually cheaper to keep him. Are there any talks of him restructuring or is he refusing?

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
Wheat said:
ah, the conspiracy cries have begun.

Like there aren't 31 other teams including Dallas that were part of this extension. There weren't many teams that were working to get under the cap. And as the article says above, a lot of folks weren't getting the correct information. They seemed ready to be under the cap tonight without cutting a lot of folks.

Why don't you read our board. We cut Glover today, therefore we are below the 94 million. Geez!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
both of those previous statements ripping DS can be set aside because the past doesn't matter........however if you REALLY want a comeback I would have to say.....hmmm.....maybe the fact that danny has had like 600 coaches and QB's here since he started......If he came in with aikman, smith, and Irvin I'd say he'd do ok.........then again I dunno what invlovement he had in those picks....but probably not much....