Sneaky Skins are busy beavers

aznhalf

Reaction score
What really annoys me is when the Commanders' fans keep saying their players took one for the team when they restructure.

The players are getting much more guranteed money and really sacraficing nothing. Of course they're going to say that they did it for the team but you would have to be an idiot to believe that.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-860-einsteinshow.php.jpg

SkinsFan06

Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
I am sick on the stomach with the thought that Snyder done get away with his cap not busted out once again!!

I hate the Deadskins and all they support at ExtremeSkins site!! I was hoping to see them cry and sad after they had to cut alots of people on they're team but not too be so this time around.

Once more Snyder done soled his soul to the devil and the devil got his do.

I hate Tags!! He spending Snyders money-- that he got in a paper sack under the table-- on fancy cars steak and shrimp meals at high classy rtestaurants and high heeled shoe wearing hookers I bet!!

I'm sick that after all this time they still hasn't had too get in trouble for their shenanigans and illegal cap manipulations while honest teams like us suffer threw the worse of it year after year.

We should write too our congressmans and ask them to legisate against Snyder and investigate him up to and including the supreme corts if necceaitte it that far.

Snyder belong in jail cell tossing salads with big strapping buck sized cell mate!!

I HATE DEADSKINS AND THOSE MOTHER LOVING FIENDS AT EXTREMESKINS WHO SHOULD BE CRYING TODAY NOT LAUGHING!!1:(
Deal with it...we are not gonna go anywhere

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Don't worry, this time tommorrow when its obvious no deal will go down, the Commanders will be jumping off bridges left and right

stilltheguru

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
If that was true, there wouldn't be several threads on the Commanders here as well as mentions of extremeskins.com

You look at extremeskins.com front page, not one Cowboys related thread. Hell, you may once in a blue moon see a mention of this site at ES, but once again maybe in a blue moon see CZ mentioned on ES

To say you guys don't care about this rivalry as much as we do is a joke

the fact that some skins fans said they would rather beat us twice last season then make the playoffs alone shows your teams/fans inferiority complex.SORRY

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Don't worry, this time tommorrow when its obvious no deal will go down, the Commanders will be jumping off bridges left and right

No bridges in Arizona......

I'll have to jump off a cactus:D or on to one......lol

samsnead96

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

I wish (Eagles fan here), but why? They'll probably have no cap next year. Cerrato was on ESPN Radio on Friday afternoon saying they would have been under the cap by 10 pm EST that night anyway, so the delay didn't make any difference. There's no talk of cuts coming out of DC, only reports about how successful they've been at restructuring contracts and saving money toward the 2006 cap. Gibbs was shown yucking it up at Commanders Park. All of their major players are restructuring - not packing their bags. These guys had planned for this all along because they probably don't want a damn cap. Isn't that kind of obvious? Forget planning for a new CBA that would have given them $104 million cap or something: they've probably been planning for no damn cap at all.

It's all a big damn lie that they were in any trouble to begin with. I mean, Pasquarelli and Prisco, two Snyder haters, were the ones who reported they were in serious trouble and they've already been proven wrong. Reporters have been amending this doomsday outlook for them left and right, saying they're not in bad of trouble as originally thought. Nobody majors going to get cut. Right now, it's just a matter of whether or not they're going to cut Walt freakin Harris or not, a guy who's their 3rd corner and 31 years old and whom Gregg Williams was criticizing all last season.

It was just a big damn tease by two Snyder haters. That's all. Snyder will also win when it comes to the cap and it's a joke to suggest otherwise. He's willing to throw more cash around than anyone. He's not going to get screwed by the cap....only by picking the wrong players. And now that's even a question because he's got Gibbs, Williams, and Saunders choosing the players there now and it's obvious they're getting better.

If anything, all Commanders haters will be disgusted by the result tomorrow if no CBA deal is reached because there's been all this build up about them self destructed and none of it will be close to being true.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
No bridges in Arizona......

Bull-hockey... many, many, many years ago (early 60s), the family drove from El Paso to LA to visit family... one of the things I remember about this trip was this bridge over this gorge, 'bout to scared the living bejesus out of me...

Trust me, if you can find that bridge, it will most assuredly get the job done for ya...

Alternatively, I saw a video online a few days back of some extremely dum-bass kids who decided to bungee jump off the top of this high-rise hotel... only problem is, they forgot that hotels traditionally do not have a 13th floor, they go from 12 to 14... so these putzes made their cable about 10-12 feet longer than it should have been...

They got some really great video of that first yahoo crashin' into the ground... I mean, just splat...

They got any tall hotels in your area?? :eek:

Silverstar

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

...and I'll be pissing on their graves.

:dissskin: :pee:

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
And I'll squat on them and boo boo down they're throats with venom and mean spirit to boot!!!

Please lords please let them Deadskins have to finally pay for they're badness and wicked deseatful ways and especially smite down Snyder and all them people at ExtremeSkins that hate on us for being your loyal servants of goodness and honesties.

clayman

Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
And I'll squat on them and boo boo down they're throats with venom and mean spirit to boot!!!

Please lords please let them Deadskins have to finally pay for they're badness and wicked deseatful ways and especially smite down Snyder and all them people at ExtremeSkins that hate on us for being your loyal servants of goodness and honesties.

Gimmie two of what you're having please...man alive thats some nutty shiite.