News: Snyder has told others: He has dirt on Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Well I mean. It happened.

It also "happened" to the Detroit Lions in one less game the very same season so it wasn't some rare occurrence. Does Goodell hate the Lions too? Judging from our playoff game with them, maybe he does. Lol.

Praxit

Reaction score
..the NFL being a Mafia, quote. Has so many undertones, it's hard not to believe.

I would love for Gordy to get booted.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
It is Dan Snyder’s civic and patriotic duty to immediately expose all the negative information he has on Jerry Jones. Hopefully that includes high definition photographs, satellite imagery, audiophile quality recordings, and hard copies of fraudulent financial transactions and filings.

Last edited:

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
The saddest part of the story to me was how easy it is to sway state legislators.

For those that haven't read the whole article it's a very terrible commentary on just how money can essentially buy you anything in this world.

Years ago when Snyder bought his estate on the Potomac he was upset that there was a very old growth grove of trees on Federal land blocking his view. He destroyed the career of a Parks employee and eventually got permission to chop them down. I read the story years ago and it makes me sad to this day.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
That's too bad, I love Snyder as an owner in our division. Sans a couple of seasons the Redskijs/Commanders haven't been very competitive.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The saddest part of the story to me was how easy it is to sway state legislators.

For those that haven't read the whole article it's a very terrible commentary on just how money can essentially buy you anything in this world.

Years ago when Snyder bought his estate on the Potomac he was upset that there was a very old growth grove of trees on Federal land blocking his view. He destroyed the career of a Parks employee and eventually got permission to chop them down. I read the story years ago and it makes me sad to this day.
It's one of the cons in many pros in a capitalist society. Too much monetary corruption. The more capital you have the more power you possess.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
But it doesn't seem he did that. Nobody seems to have quoted Snyder directly

oh look you’re back in my quotes again….of course no one knows if he said this with concrete evidence- it’s from sources and 3rd hand information. I’m talking about it from the vantage point of “if that’s true” which I or you (sorry) don’t know.

this is a message board for fans with the purpose of getting conversations going- Many of which include speculation and hypotheticals.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
depends on the dirt

Even if it’s grade A dirt….he’s battling all the other owners and the league itself. If his plan is to blow up everything and leave the whole league (and himself) in ashes then go for it but I don’t think it’s going help his case or have the effect he think it will.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
That's too bad, I love Snyder as an owner in our division. Sans a couple of seasons the Redskijs/Commanders haven't been very competitive.
Agreed. Unfortunately we have one of our own. I did the math once and the extended lack of playoff success from these two clowns combined is borderline statistically impossible.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This is not surprising at all.
Why do you think the NFL is keeping the investigation and findings into the Washington Football Team confidential?
John Gruden wasn't the only one who said negative things in emails between team owners.
He was just the sacrificial lamb.
Meanwhile, if the NFL is the mafia like Daniel Snyder says it is, watch out for those cement shoes, Danny Boy.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
truth is not slander

might wanna look it up

Correct!
Truth is the ultimate defense for libel (written) and slander (verbal).
Even so, Jerry Jones is a public figure. The burden of proof for public figures is higher than private citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.