News: Snyder has told others: He has dirt on Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What’s he going to tell us?

Jerry is a philandering, party bus, illegitimate child producing, swamp salesman?

We’re already aware.
I was thinking that too…unless it’s something worse than that…which there is something worse than that that could destroy this franchise and team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It' hard to understand what you are talking about here. Do you think that Dan Snyder somehow owns FedEx the company? He owns a stadium that FedEx pays naming rights for. It could easily be called "Mafia Stadium" in a heartbeat if that partnership were to be dissolved. FedEx the company actually was the straw that stirred the drink on the team name change. At one point the FedEx (company) chairman Fred Smith (changed roles this year to step out of the way for a younger guy) was a partial owner of the Washington franchise. He wanted to unload his shares. Not where that stands, but I think the relationship between the two organizations isn't exactly in a hugging in the shower state.
I am sayin he is tied at the hip with them. Have been for a very long time. If they wanted him gone THAT BAD he would have been handled already. U just don't leave the NFL unless your a made man. He isnt. Its 0 different than the club we call the mafia. We aint in it and I am glad. I know this, loose lips sink ships. lol

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Are you sure about that?

The article states that if Snyder goes down, he will bring Goodell and half a dozen other owners (presumably including Jerry) down with him.

The owners are scared of him. Otherwise he would have been out years ago

disagree. It’s much harder to take down ownership of a sports team than people think. It takes years of documented behavior that warrants removing such figures from said positions. Secondly, it’s one billionaire going up against 29 other billionaires and the commissioner of the most powerful American sports league. He won’t win this battle. It may be like the mafia where the owners don’t get along but they will unify against Snyder to continue to keep their pockets lined.

His intention may be to bring down goodell and even Jerry along the way- but its not going to go the way he thinks it is. Sure, maybe jerry gets hit with some collateral damage but overall the league will be fine. The nfl will bury his news drops and make him look far worse and people will still watch and not care one lick.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got a feeling this latest brouhaha will end up like the Spygate tapes, packed and sealed in an unmarked crate and stored away in a massive warehouse where even Indy cannot find it.

lkelly

Reaction score
I am sayin he is tied at the hip with them. Have been for a very long time. If they wanted him gone THAT BAD he would have been handled already. U just don't leave the NFL unless your a made man. He isnt. Its 0 different than the club we call the mafia. We aint in it and I am glad. I know this, loose lips sink ships. lol
What hip? FedEx, the company, paid $205 million for the naming rights to the dumpster of a stadium. I'm sure they are ready for that deal to expire so they can stop being associated with the worst franchise in the league. The wealthy chairman, Fred Smith, purchased shares in the team (which I'm sure was a great investment, as even the worst franchises are still appreciating in value). He has attempted to sell those shares as of 2020. I don't think he's done that yet, but clearly he wants out financially.

Sure, the relationship between FedEx the company and the Washington franchise dates back to at least 1999. That is a long time. It's also most likely headed for a divorce. To think that Snyder "owns" FedEx (the company, not the stadium which is branded as FedEx Field as a sponsorship) makes about as much sense as saying that Jerruh owns AT&T and can somehow weild that company (stop connecting calls?) as a threat like Danny might (stop delivering packages?).

Rayman70

Reaction score
What hip? FedEx, the company, paid $205 million for the naming rights to the dumpster of a stadium. I'm sure they are ready for that deal to expire so they can stop being associated with the worst franchise in the league. The wealthy chairman, Fred Smith, purchased shares in the team (which I'm sure was a great investment, as even the worst franchises are still appreciating in value). He has attempted to sell those shares as of 2020. I don't think he's done that yet, but clearly he wants out financially.

Sure, the relationship between FedEx the company and the Washington franchise dates back to at least 1999. That is a long time. It's also most likely headed for a divorce. To think that Snyder "owns" FedEx (the company, not the stadium which is branded as FedEx Field as a sponsorship) makes about as much sense as saying that Jerruh owns AT&T and can somehow weild that company (stop connecting calls?) as a threat like Danny might (stop delivering packages?).
dude..are u a shareholder? Really man...eat a cookie. Move along

Reaction score
Who doesn’t have dirt on Jerry. You can google some in a minute.
It would not surprise me at all if there is stuff nobody in the public sphere knows about.
More mistresses, more kids, racial stuff. Epstein stuff. Who knows? Could be anything really.
Again, these billionaires think they are invincible. Rules don't apply to them. That financial payouts are the cure for every problem that may arise.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I was thinking that too…unless it’s something worse than that…which there is something worse than that that could destroy this franchise and team.

Don’t know… Barring the news that Jerry is gambling on his own team or was sharing secret camera shots of nude cheerleaders with Rich Dalrymple, I’m having a hard time envisioning anything that would stick with the public more than anything else that has come out.

If Snyder came out and said that Jerry was in an orgy with 5 midgets and Michael Irvin, with a bowl full of blow on the center table. I didn’t know about it... but I’m not shocked about it.

Pretty obvious to all of us that Jerry works hard, lives hard as much s those 90’s Teams and he wants nothing else than to be considered ‘one of the boys.’

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
It' hard to understand what you are talking about here. Do you think that Dan Snyder somehow owns FedEx the company? He owns a stadium that FedEx pays naming rights for. It could easily be called "Mafia Stadium" in a heartbeat if that partnership were to be dissolved. FedEx the company actually was the straw that stirred the drink on the team name change. At one point the FedEx (company) chairman Fred Smith (changed roles this year to step out of the way for a younger guy) was a partial owner of the Washington franchise. He wanted to unload his shares. Not where that stands, but I think the relationship between the two organizations isn't exactly in a hugging in the shower state.

One of Fred Smith's sons is head coach of the Falcons.

Status
Not open for further replies.