So the media hates the Skins huh?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And? Your secondary still doesnt compare to Dallas'

And Wright was the #2 to start the year, and was demoted to nickelback in favor of Terry Cousin.

Shhhhh... Let him think that Wright is starting material. Wright on Glenn should be priceless.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Gamebreaker said:
True, we don't have a huge gaping hole at FS like you do. :)

Gaping Hole > Adam Archuleta

Unless, of course, you are planning on playing jailbait at FS. The entire Dallas receiving core will send you flowers and a thank you note.

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Unless, of course, you are planning on playing jailbait at FS. The entire Dallas receiving core will send you flowers and a thank you note.

Adam Archuleta is a SS. Sean Taylor played FS already, so I'm pretty sure we plan on keeping him there.

Now what is PRF?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Shhhhh... Let him think that Wright is starting material. Wright on Glenn should be priceless.

Yeah, it's not like in Wright's only start in the second half of the season he gave up 10 catches for 115 yards to Anquan Boldin or anything :lmao:

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Yeah, it's not like in Wright's only start in the second half of the season he gave up 10 catches for 115 yards to Anquan Boldin or anything :lmao:

Wright should never have been put in a situation where he had to cover a player the calibur of Boldin. He'll get burned every time. That's a mediocre CB covering a spectacular WR. A matchup like that isn't going to yield very desirable results for any defense.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Kevin said:
Adam Archuleta is a SS. Sean Taylor played FS already, so I'm pretty sure we plan on keeping him there.
Now what is PRF?

Best news we've had all offseason down here in Dallas

:grin2:

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Archuleta is a slight upgrade over Ryan Clark, Clark wasn't a gaping hole so....no. :)

Furthermore, you didn't even know that Sean Taylor is already the FS. Somehow, you being that ignorant of my team doesn't surprise me at all. Especially considering that you really think your recieving core wants any of Taylor after the various ways he's pummeled them in the past.

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
That would be the point :cool:

That's not Wright's fault though. That's the defensive coordinators fault, for the most part. Wright may have been responsible for it once or twice, but it's up to the defensive coordinator to recognize what's happening and change it.

Boldin is a hell of a lot better reciever than Crayton also, whom Wright will most likely be responsible for during this season's rivalry games.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Gamebreaker said:
Archuleta is a slight upgrade over Ryan Clark, Clark wasn't a gaping hole so....no. :)

Furthermore, you didn't even know that Sean Taylor is already the FS. Somehow, you being that ignorant of my team doesn't surprise me at all. Especially considering that you really think your recieving core wants any of Taylor after the various ways he's pummeled them in the past.

I think Commander fans would disagree, but I don't think Clark is that bad. The Steelers seemed content to sign him to take Hope's place and they appear to be able to judge talent better. Archuleta will be injured at some point or another this year and his coverage skills make Roy Williams look like Night Train Lane.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Gamebreaker said:

First of all, Adam Archuleta is the absolute worst in coverage of any starting safety in football. So....yes

Second:

12-27-2004.ns_27CowboysTDCrayton.GEK1GSE5L.1.jpg

redbig.jpg

You were saying?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Kevin said:
That's not Wright's fault though. That's the defensive coordinators fault, for the most part. Wright may have been responsible for it once or twice, but it's up to the defensive coordinator to recognize what's happening and change it.

Boldin is a hell of a lot better reciever than Crayton also, whom Wright will most likely be responsible for during this season's rivalry games.

And that's fine.

TO > Shawn Springs

Terry Glenn > Toast

Jason Witten > Adam Archuleta/Sean Taylor

We have enough mismatches already

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And that's fine.

TO > Shawn Springs

Terry Glenn > Toast

Jason Witten > Adam Archuleta/Sean Taylor

We have enough mismatches already

Those are improper comparisons. They all play different positions. I understand what you're saying, and whether I agree or not isn't relevant. That's like saying Jeremy Shockey is better than Lavar Arrington.

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
First of all, Adam Archuleta is the absolute worst in coverage of any starting safety in football. So....yes

Second:

12-27-2004.ns_27CowboysTDCrayton.GEK1GSE5L.1.jpg

redbig.jpg

You were saying?

You got two plays. In two seasons. Whoopie!

Come back to the discussion when you realize two plays in 4 games isn't a big enough reason to say your recievers can't wait to see Taylor again. Especially when Glenn flinching and scared the catch passes over the middle, Crayton fumbling catches on critical plays, and Owens sprinting towards the sideline any time Taylor is in the area. No, I'm sure they respect Taylor's ability as a player alot better than you do.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Kevin said:
Those are improper comparisons. They all play different positions. I understand what you're saying, and whether I agree or not isn't relevant. That's like saying Jeremy Shockey is better than Lavar Arrington.

I think it's fair to compare players to those who will be covering them.

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
Kevin said:

I'll warn you now. HH doesn't live in reality. There is only so much you can explain to him about logical comparisons before he completely changes the subject. He doesn't want to actually get his point across, he actually thinks if he's the last person to post in this thread than he wins. Sad, I know.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Gamebreaker said:
You got two plays. In two seasons. Whoopie!

Come back to the discussion when you realize two plays in 4 games isn't a big enough reason to say your recievers can't wait to see Taylor again. Especially when Glenn flinching and scared the catch passes over the middle, Crayton fumbling catches on critical plays, and Owens sprinting towards the sideline any time Taylor is in the area. No, I'm sure they respect Taylor's ability as a player alot better than you do.

So he's been burned badly half the games he plays against Dallas :lmao2:

Well done

How you guys can maintain that that pathetic excuse for a football player is better than Roy Williams, I will never know.