Some Dallas fans are delusional about Dak

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree about the defense but this is absolute nonsense. But ok, all arguments have been exchanged countless times, no need to go into it again. Agree to disagree is the only thing we can do in the forum about this matter.
He’s not the problem and that’s not nonsense. He was solid in the first game and really wasn’t that bad last week but we had no running game and our defense was PATHETIC. It’s easy to see where the problems are.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll keep it short..... No quarterback is putting up big numbers except New Orleans. Pretty much all games minus Dallas and one or two more. The teams' defenses are keeping the scores in the teens to low 20's. Thus giving their offense and quarterback a chance to win it in the end. Yet "some" Dallas fans expect Dak to go out and put up 35 or more points a game. Mahomes - Burrow or Allen isn't doing it. All I ask is for our defense to keep the score in the low 20's or no more then 25 to give Dak and our offense a chance. They do that we'll be ok and win most of our games. They don't? Dak won't matter nor any other quarterback in the NFL....FACT!!!!! Just ask Atlanta how they won.....
Dak is costing 90 million against the cap next year. If we cut him last Spring we could have really loaded up the defense.

If you want to be the highest paid player in the NFL you had better be the top difference maker for your team in the NFL.
Dak doesn't care, he got his money. Most people would not be as judgmental if he took a Cousin's type of contract.

Dak has 4 years to prove me wrong that he is the best, good luck.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I think you might be on the galaxy gas smh. Where did I say or imply every qb should be held to this standard? Show me that and we can talk. No need for the bad faith argument. Dak is considered the leader right? When that’s the case he gets more blame than the rest and that goes for every leader and every qb isn’t the leader just because.
Dak is here for 4 more years so I'd suggest you join the fanbase-or give up the "ALL" Dak is bad talk. Dak is a good enough quarterback to win with "IF' you have the right coach. Heck. Look what Carr is doing now. Last year he was a bum- now with a new coach he might be on his way to being a MVP. And that's the problem. Not Dak but the sorryazzzzz coach's idiot Jones continue to hire. Massage Table Mike wasn't all that. Take Rodgers away and see what he would of done. NOTHING!!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is here for 4 more years so I'd suggest you join the fanbase-or give up the "ALL" Dak is bad talk. Dak is a good enough quarterback to win with "IF' you have the right coach. Heck. Look what Carr is doing now. Last year he was a bum- now with a new coach he might be on his way to being a MVP. And that's the problem. Not Dak but the sorryazzzzz coach's idiot Jones continue to hire. Massage Table Mike wasn't all that. Take Rodgers away and see what he would of done. NOTHING!!!!
Derek Carr signed a 4 Years, $150,000,000 contract with the New Orleans Saints.

If Dak had done the same, we would have more cap to fill some holes that we have.

Prescott has agreed to terms on a new four-year contract extension worth upwards of $240 million.

90 million over 4 years, so don't complain anymore about Dak not having a good enough team to make him look good.

If you or Dak don't like the abuse, just quit, we don't care.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak is costing 90 million against the cap next year. If we cut him last Spring we could have really loaded up the defense.

If you want to be the highest paid player in the NFL you had better be the top difference maker for your team in the NFL.
Dak doesn't care, he got his money. Most people would not be as judgmental if he took a Cousin's type of contract.

Loaded up the defense -yes. But you still have to score. And you really think Jerry and Stephen "I won't spend money on free agents" would do it? :facepalm: How long have you been following the Cowboys? This isn't the way they run things...He had a chance to get a Cousin contract but your idiot owner/GM said no....Prove your self:laugh:And the rest is history.... Yet Dak gets the blame for this also:facepalm: And Dak is at 60million-not 90mill on the cap. And could be less if your idiot GM knew how to run a CAP!!!! Dallas has over 20 million right now they could spend and not spending it...You guys need to do your own research versus listening to the LIES of the Jonesboys.... If you mean abuse toward me-bring it....I'll tell you just how stupid your fandom is listening to the snake named Jerry Jones. I'm not joining the cult!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Loaded up the defense -yes. But you still have to score. And you really think Jerry and Stephen "I won't spend money on free agents" would do it? :facepalm: How long have you been following the Cowboys? This isn't the way they run things...He had a chance to get a Cousin contract but your idiot owner/GM said no....Prove your self:laugh:And the rest is history.... Yet Dak gets the blame for this also:facepalm: And Dak is at 60million-not 90mill on the cap. And could be less if your idiot GM knew how to run a CAP!!!! Dallas has over 20 million right now they could spend and not spending it...You guys need to do your own research versus listening to the LIES of the Jonesboys....
Reading is comprehensive. I typed.

Dak is costing 90 million against the cap next year.

Over the cap link for Slak

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Click on the link brother, not my numbers but over the cap site.
The Cowboys are currently projected to be $100.6 million under the 2025 cap estimated at $260 million, even with Prescott's $40 million cap hit on the books.

Numbers don't LIE..Unlike Jerry and company....Jerry can make the cap hit anything he wants it to be...Again...Jerry not Dak...So yes it could be as high as you say but Jerry through restructuring can take it down way lower....

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

how do you load up on defense. name names...not just fantasy football.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dak is here for 4 more years so I'd suggest you join the fanbase-or give up the "ALL" Dak is bad talk. Dak is a good enough quarterback to win with "IF' you have the right coach. Heck. Look what Carr is doing now. Last year he was a bum- now with a new coach he might be on his way to being a MVP. And that's the problem. Not Dak but the sorryazzzzz coach's idiot Jones continue to hire. Massage Table Mike wasn't all that. Take Rodgers away and see what he would have done. NOTHING!!!!
More crazy talk that has jack spit to do with anything I said smh. You want to be a Dak glazer be that but it doesn’t change anything I said.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I'll keep it short..... No quarterback is putting up big numbers except New Orleans. Pretty much all games minus Dallas and one or two more. The teams' defenses are keeping the scores in the teens to low 20's. Thus giving their offense and quarterback a chance to win it in the end. Yet "some" Dallas fans expect Dak to go out and put up 35 or more points a game. Mahomes - Burrow or Allen isn't doing it. All I ask is for our defense to keep the score in the low 20's or no more then 25 to give Dak and our offense a chance. They do that we'll be ok and win most of our games. They don't? Dak won't matter nor any other quarterback in the NFL....FACT!!!!! Just ask Atlanta how they won.....
Dak is still the issue in the Playoffs. Dak and the team was in playoff mode last week.
Has Big Mike explained the performance last week??

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just another uneducated ‘fan’. You keep wallowing in your pool of negativity. I’m sure you’re a joy to be around.
Your right ....... just look at all the proof at how great he is.

Look at all the accomplishments we have had since he has gained more and more power (by kissing Jerry's arse) in the last decade.

On any other team, he and the GM would have been fired along time ago.

Cmac

Reaction score
Headlining Dak for this team's failures over the continued gashing we've seen on display by our defense or the OL issues......says a lot.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
You have no running game and still can’t stop the run. Dak is a part of the problem, but not the primary reason. The FO decided to seal their fate when they passed on Derrick Henry or a back like Zach Moss for a million bucks, bringing back washed Zeke, and not improving the DT position at ALL. Also, Dallas has no #2 WR; they’re so blinded to the fact that Brandin Cooks is a one trick pony that has a limited route tree and can’t win on the outside. They could’ve brought in a vet WR incase, but no dice. This is the result you get.

khiladi

Reaction score
Carr is a BETTER QB than Dak. One was drafted to be the face of a franchise in a loser organization, another was drafted to be a backup with 3 all-pro OL and a RB averaging over 5 YPC on first form.

At least if you go by the 2 game sample size, Carr finally has close to what Dak had in 2016 and onwards..

khiladi

Reaction score
You have no running game and still can’t stop the run. Dak is a part of the problem, but not the primary reason. The FO decided to seal their fate when they passed on Derrick Henry or a back like Zach Moss for a million bucks, bringing back washed Zeke, and not improving the DT position at ALL. Also, Dallas has no #2 WR; they’re so blinded to the fact that Brandin Cooks is a one trick pony that has a limited route tree and can’t win on the outside. They could’ve brought in a vet WR incase, but no dice. This is the result you get.
No you mean we wasted a RB, Lamb as the #2 WR and multiple OL with the top ranked TO defense for the Jason Garrett experiment at QB and now that those days are gone, we got to act like it’s the rest of the teams fault for Dak still not being able to throw against zone..