Something seems off with Parsons

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He’s the center of focus for every offense. There isn’t any player other than him that scares defenses. Tank is past it and doesn’t require extra attention anymore. Micah is still blowing up plays, but it won’t be as often until some other pass rushers step up.
well if the play from last night continues i think teams will find it better to focus on #13...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The book is out on how to neutralize him. He’s not making as many plays as he did his first couple of seasons, especially the eye popping plays. He only has one sack in four games. He’s off to the slowest start of his career. He’s having a down year and he’ll be looking for around $40 million per next year. No thanks!
Gilmore said micah doesn't maximize his potential. I'll take a real dpoy word for what he saw.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Quinn let the guy do whatever he want and he still was a no show in a playoff game. Now we bring in an 80 year old drill sergeant from another era in time to yell at him and make him lead the squad. Personally I am not one bit surprised. The child is responding exactly as anyone would expect.

Would give anything to trade him away for assets. A team that is a pass rusher away can take him and just set him loose. He will instantly be awesome again and we will get something in return.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
It's the Zimmer Effect. He has neutered our pass rush and splash plays.
I agree 100%. Quinn set them loose and said go try to make a play. Zimmer yelled at the team and told them to mind their assignments. They pouted and all but quit. A few guys stepped up against the Giants but I can see a regression in the future.

stinkface

Reaction score
He gets worn down by battling folks always 50 lbs bigger then him. We have no other pass rushers at this point. He also gets chipped or double teamed a lot. We need another stud, pure and simple.

shabazz

Reaction score
Something is definitely off.....he usually waits till December and January to get these kinds of stats

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He’s getting doubled all the time. The first thing OCs gameplan for is limiting Micah’s ability to wreck the game.

If there was another pass rushing threat at DE/DT, then Micah’s stats would be more impressive.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The book is out on how to neutralize him. He’s not making as many plays as he did his first couple of seasons, especially the eye popping plays. He only has one sack in four games. He’s off to the slowest start of his career. He’s having a down year and he’ll be looking for around $40 million per next year. No thanks!
He’s got a ridiculous amount of attention and resources focused on him.

If you guys knew anything about football maybe you would focus on the surrounding talent not doing their part instead of blaming Parsons who has a whole offense trying to script him out of a game every week.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s got a ridiculous amount of attention and resources focused on him.

If you guys knew anything about football maybe you would focus on the surrounding talent not doing their part instead of blaming Parsons who has a whole offense trying to script him out of a game every week.
With some of the ridiculous comments you make I wouldn’t be questioning anyone else’s football knowledge. He’s been getting a lot of attention since his rookie season when he was wrecking havoc practically every week. Opponents game plan him. He doesn’t have the players around him to help free him up. Teams are able to focus on him with multiple players and take him out of plays. The loss of Sam Williams has hurt us. We don’t have the pass rush we’ve had.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t think many would put Watt and Bosa ahead of him but if you do then be my guest.

Even then we are still talking #4 pass rusher in the league.

People need to get in tune with reality. Even with Micah’s imperfections. You don’t just find players as good as him growing on trees.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Hopefully Zimm can work out how to use #13 to help put pressure on teams to free #11 up...I think #13 has those tools also.

conner01

Reaction score
yeah facing offenses that pass like 16 times a game and people are wondering where the pass rush is lol
And Dlaw is another year older, Armstrong was a nice guy to help draw some attention. Osa is playing so many snaps he’s not as effective

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even before the injury, he hasn't seemed like the previous seasons where he was wrecking havoc on olines. It seems like he's not as fast/explosion this year
He's an undersized DE and teams are running right at him. He's getting pounded. Zimmer is a moron.