Former DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADER...

DCC_SarahShahi_2000cal.jpg

Sarah Shahi

:bow:
:D

Icing on the cake....beauty and brains :D

calico

Reaction score
great episode...you really saw Tony's sociopathic side at work in that episode.

I thought it was a great way to take Chris out, especially after his meltdown last week...Tony really had given up on him.

That girl was a complete hottie and I am not shocked to see that was a former Cowboys cheerleader...

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
calico;1497769 said:
That girl was a complete hottie and I am not shocked to see that was a former Cowboys cheerleader...

Me too, and to think what a good stalking opportunity I missed! :p:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
That was easily the best episode of the last two seasons, and was worthy of Chris' death. Anything less would have been cheap.

Tony was practically bragging that he killed him... very tragic.

The foreshadowing in the preview of "every man has his breaking point" really makes it seem like Tony is just getting started here. Phil better watch his back.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I was at a graduation party Sunday and we were preparing for our Gilmore Girls season finale party Monday night and Tuesday (that's a joke - but I do love me some Gilmore Girls), so I missed the episode but just caught up - brilliant twist. We all thought it was coming down to a Chris-Tony showdown. This show is going to end unexpectedly.

I've always loved the Christopher character - he's been a real highlight and the most deeply developed character outside of Tony.

This was a very well crafted episode -- can't help but think this one has been ready for a while with a handful of stuff thrown in to spread it out a bit.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Danny White;1498198 said:
The foreshadowing in the preview of "every man has his breaking point" really makes it seem like Tony is just getting started here. Phil better watch his back.

I think Tony becomes Chris, in a way. His breaking point isn't outwardly directed but directed toward his own self-hatred.

My prediction is that Tony kills himself.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Either Tony goes on a killing spree or kharma comes for him and he gets whacked by retardo..

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1501217 said:
Either Tony goes on a killing spree or kharma comes for him and he gets whacked by retardo..

I am hoping for the first that would be the most entertaining to me. New York has been disrespecting New Jersey for a while it would be pretty cool if Tony was the one that showed them that New Jersey was a "real" family.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ELDudearino;1501217 said:

That would be too simple for me. Too Godfather in both regards.

Keep in mind this show's premise is that Tony's actions are causing considerable psychological problems with anxiety and depression. More importantly, problems with his family.

When Tony has almost been killed it has been his family - his Mother, Junior and Chris.

That's some serious foreshadowing right there for me.

jem88

Reaction score
I have to say, this season has been a major improvement over last year. With the exception of the gambling/Vito's son misstep, nearly every episode has been compelling.

I'm really going to miss this show!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Looks like war it is, no way is Tony gonna let the visit to Meadow go. Ouch!

calico

Reaction score
I loved the episode...I would have done exactly what Tony did if it had been my daughter...lol.

I don't think the beef with Leotardo will play out like we all want. There will be some side violence, but I think Phil will die in typical Sopranos fashion...he will have a heart attack and die just as things come a boil. Then Tony will easily take out that lazy-eyed associate...

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Danny White;1504637 said:
It's gettin' good... real good!

I'm skeptical. I've been waiting for the NY/NJ feud to escalate for 2-3 seasons now and it always ends up with a settlement or agreement.

I still think the series ends with Tony taking over NY or getting killed.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
After the way the episode ended things are going to come to a head with Tony and Phil. That Coco guy should have know better than to do what he did to Meadow.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Here's my take.

An all-out NJ/NY war is too obvious. For a series that has prided itself on unexpected storylines, that would be standard and lame.

If Tony takes down the NY guys it won't be because they go to war -- there is a reason he's been keeping close to those FBI guys. My guess here is that Tony sings like a canary AND gets whacked.

This likely will follow a few key killings. If Silvio and maybe Bobby get killed then there isn't a hell of a lot keeping Tony tied to the NJ crowd. Maybe his sister gets hit too.

Tony becomes a rat. It is an act of suicide but one that gets his family a new life.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
abersonc;1504885 said:
Here's my take.

An all-out NJ/NY war is too obvious. For a series that has prided itself on unexpected storylines, that would be standard and lame.

If Tony takes down the NY guys it won't be because they go to war -- there is a reason he's been keeping close to those FBI guys. My guess here is that Tony sings like a canary AND gets whacked.

This likely will follow a few key killings. If Silvio and maybe Bobby get killed then there isn't a hell of a lot keeping Tony tied to the NJ crowd. Maybe his sister gets hit too.

Tony becomes a rat. It is an act of suicide but one that gets his family a new life.

:pray: I can't stand her.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
abersonc;1504885 said:

I hope not that would be a terrible way to end the show in my opinion.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Doomsday;1505079 said:
I hope not that would be a terrible way to end the show in my opinion.

I agree. He either dies or gets out......becoming a rat would ruin the whole show.