Sorry Dak

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
What did he do in the majority of the second half?

Which second year QB brought his team back, which made plays at the end to win the game?

What did Zeke do in the 2nd half to make plays at the end to win the game, what did the defense do in the 2nd half to make plays at the end to win the game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Gurney was the leader of the Rams offense.

And no, scoring 30 points in a game isn't a problem to me. If that's the problem for you, then you have issues.

LOL Gurley was such a leader that Rod was playing for the pass on the final drive.

Right.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
For those who don't think dak is the answer, what is the lowest draft pick you would take right now for him?

I would also like to know what their Plan B at quarterback is. I'm surprised Cooper Rush's name hasn't come up yet......oops.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And he was pretty average at best.

> Goff was average, nearly the same stats as Dak passing, brought his team back
> Dak was awesome with only 7 points in the second half and failing on the final drive

LOL

Reactions: QT

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You're judging reality by what Rod is doing? Why?

Because he's a veteran DC and he can point out which is more of a threat. The run broke open because Goff was finding ways to hit plays down the field.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If Dak gets a win next week against Rodgers the doubters in this thread will either be silent or avoid giving him credit for the win.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I would also like to know what their Plan B at quarterback is. I'm surprised Cooper Rush's name hasn't come up yet......oops.

Why is it complicated? A solid QB draft class is coming up, we could potentially have a top 15 pick with how we are playing.

Draft your future QB - doesn't matter how bad the defense is, you don't have a franchise QB, you rarely win a Super Bowl in this league.

River82

Reaction score
> Dak was awesome with only 7 points in the second half and failing on the final drive

LOL

I never said Dak was awesome. I said he wasn't the problem on the offense at that he was fine. Thanks for the strawman argument though, it's always a good indicator of when a person has nothing much to say.

And yes, Dak's stats were the same as Goff's. They're both fine, neither are exceptional. It was the running game from the Rams which killed Dallas. Those saying Goff was awesome and Dak was terrible either have an agenda or are blind.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If Dak gets a win next week against Rodgers the doubters in this thread will either be silent or avoid giving him credit for the win.
And if he looks terrible for half a game again, the homers will blame everyone but him...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

LOL

Goff was sacked 1 time and had all the time in the pocket to cherry pick his options. Dak was sacked 3 times and had pressure in his face along with Zeke who had no room to run.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I never said Dak was awesome. I said he wasn't the problem on the offense at that he was fine. Thanks for the strawman argument though, it's always a good indicator of when a person has nothing much to say.

And yes, Dak's stats were the same as Goff's. They're both fine, neither are exceptional. It was the running game from the Rams which killed Dallas. Those saying Goff was awesome and Dak was terrible either have an agenda or are blind.

And no one is saying he is the ONLY problem, just that he is part of it. Which is something you are missing...

For the last time: One QB brought his team back, the other allowed the other team to climb back and never reclaim the lead.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
You're saying either go short or go long? Dont try to move the sticks quite as methodically? I like it and I think mcfadden could have a role there as well

I like the idea. And when we go deep I really want them to take shots. Dez isn't consistent and may be kinda heavy But he doesn't mess around when it comes to jump balls.

The problem with RPO's is that the defense will usually just blitz and the QB has to make a quick decision on the throw so you're not going to stretch the field vertically as much. We are not stretching the field vertically in large part due to Dak not having enough time to throw and the receivers having enough time to run the routes. So by running jet sweep actions and having the receiver run one way with the RB going the other way it not only stretches the field horizontally, but can eventually open up the deep pass. That's what the Rams started doing in the second half and it started to work. The Eagles were doing this with Desean Jackson and LeSean McCoy when they had those players and I thought it made the offense very difficult to defend. Then they got rid of McCoy and the Jackson and they lost that speed and quickness to stretch it horizontally and then play off that and go to Maclin or Jackson over the top.

YR

River82

Reaction score
Because he's a veteran DC and he can point out which is more of a threat. The run broke open because Goff was finding ways to hit plays down the field.

He's a TERRIBLE veteran DC who nobody trusts to wipe his own ***. If you're reaching for Rod's decision making to prove your point then you're in trouble

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And he didn't play better than Dak today.

LOL oh really, so a QB bringing his team back from behind while the other QB allowed the lead to slip away isn't playing better?

This is hilarious.

Ken

Reaction score
LOL oh really, so a QB bringing his team back from behind while the other QB allowed the lead to slip away isn't playing better?

This is hilarious.
a horrible holding call prevented a different outcome.

River82

Reaction score
And no one is saying he is the ONLY problem, just that he is part of it. Which is something you are missing...

For the last time: One QB brought his team back, the other allowed the other team to climb back and never reclaim the lead.

He's not a problem at all. For a second year QB he's doing fine.

And no QB brought his team back. The Rams running game brought the team back, Goff was a passenger