LOL

> He didn't play a part in it
> Okay, well he did, but that was just a short throw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh hey, I found your photo

cant_read.jpg

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And yet another strawman, your incompetence knows no bounds.

At no point did I say that Goff played "no part" in the comeback, if you are "on the field" then you're by definition "being part" of the comeback. You said that Goff "brought his team back to win" which he did not.

The TD pass to Gurley was about 10 yards, and Gurley ran the next 30 for a TD.

> neither QB brought their team back
> Strawmanning meh!

....oh really?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would rather him make a play, like the last qb here used to do. Throwing it short of the sticks is exactly what the defense wanted him to do, and he obliged :facepalm:
In all fairness, we threw the ball short of the marker with Romo too. Seems to be a staple of this offense.

River82

Reaction score
> neither QB brought their team back
> Strawmanning meh!

....oh really?

Yep, really. You can't argue the argument and so you reach for strawmen. You should correct that moving forward, you sound like a ditz

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh hey, I found your photo

cant_read.jpg

You specifically said neither QB brought their team back. This implies Goff didn't play a part in it...

So you are admitting he brought his team back. But then you're not admitting it. LOL

Oh, I get it, other players made plays so this somehow cancels out what Goff did. LOL

River82

Reaction score
LOL

> He didn't play a part in it
> Okay, well he did, but that was just a short throw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I didn't say a TD pass was down the field, I said he made plays down the field which opened up the run game.

Still waiting for you to tell me who was in Goff's uniform making those throws to lead the team back and win it.

"pass down the field" and make a play "down the field" are the same thing.

Goff didn't make throws to bring his team back in the game. I think you'll find it was Gurley and his running which did the job

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yep, really. You can't argue the argument and so you reach for strawmen. You should correct that moving forward, you sound like a ditz

That is a SPECIFIC QUOTE from you.

"And no QB brought his team back"

River82

Reaction score
You specifically said neither QB brought their team back. This implies Goff didn't play a part in it...

No it doesn't.

So you are admitting he brought his team back. But then you're not admitting it.

Still no. What brings this analysis down is your idiotic logic, btw.

Oh, I get it, other players made plays so this somehow cancels out what Goff did.

You can thank the RB for an amazing game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
"pass down the field" and make a play "down the field" are the same thing.

Goff didn't make throws to bring his team back in the game. I think you'll find it was Gurley and his running which did the job

> Goff didn't make throws to bring his team back
> He made a throw to Gurley for a TD to take the lead
> Goff didn't make the throw...

LOL

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No it doesn't.

Still no. What brings this analysis down is your idiotic logic, btw.

You can thank the RB for an amazing game.

You. Specifically. Said. Goff. Didn't. Make. The. Throws.

Who did? Who made the throw to Gurley? So, RAC cancels out TDs for the QBs? Well, we gotta start changing up how we do stats in the NFL then...

River82

Reaction score
> Goff didn't make throws to bring his team back
> He made a throw to Gurley for a TD to take the lead
> Goff didn't make the throw...

LOL

Strawmanning again I see. It's always good to see when someone runs out of things to say.

Goff didn't bring his team back, he laid the ball off to Gurley who then did the rest.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes, that is the only part of your analysis that holds up. Everything else disintegrates.

LOL so because other players played a part in the comeback, Goff didn't bring his team back. Despite hitting Gurley on a TD pas, that doesn't count, because RAC.

River82

Reaction score
You. Specifically. Said. Goff. Didn't. Make. The. Throws.

Who did? Who made the throw to Gurley? So, RAC cancels out TDs for the QBs? Well, we gotta start changing up how we do stats in the NFL then...

Point out where I said he "didn't make throws". I said he didn't make throws "down the field" because "down the field" implies long throws. But keep strawmanning.

Goff made a short pass to Gurley who did the rest.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Strawmanning again I see. It's always good to see when someone runs out of things to say.

Goff didn't bring his team back, he laid the ball off to Gurley who then did the rest.

That's not strawmanning, you specifically said that.

"Goff didn't make throws to bring his team back in the game."

LOL

River82

Reaction score
LOL so because other players played a part in the comeback, Goff didn't bring his team back. Despite hitting Gurley on a TD pas, that doesn't count, because RAC.

Goff "bringing his team back" implies he was the primary cause of his team coming back. This is because Goff is the subject "doing the action". This is not the case, but you could argue that GURLEY brought his team back ...