Sources: Dallas police won't pursue sexual charges against Dak

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
low value men are usually found in the back of strip clubs with hookers.
Low value men also have baseless opinions, unless you have...

ev·i·dence
(noun) - The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid. "the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"

Similar: proof confirmation verification substantiation corroboration affirmation authentication attestation

documentation support for backing for reinforcement

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

ev·i·dence
(noun) - The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid. "the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"

Similar: proof confirmation verification substantiation corroboration affirmation authentication attestation

lmao, internet lawyer.

Your hero was in the back of a strip club with his low-value woman.

A true leader with great character.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
The legal facts:
1. Police don’t get to decide if a felony will be charged or not. The district attorney makes that decision. All the police do is investigate and turn their findings over to the DA.
2. In this case, where the DA says there will be no criminal case prosecuted, what he means is that without more evidence than they have now, there is no need to pursue the charge because they have no proof.
3. Charging her and her lawyer is not likely to happen either. It is often difficult to prove “beyond a reasonable doubt” that something happened. It is doubly difficult to prove “beyond a reasonable doubt” that something didn’t happen.
4. Making a false report to the police is a Class B misdemeanor. 180 days in jail is the maximum punishment for that.
5. There is no crime of “extortion” in Texas. Extortion falls under the provisions of Theft. In this case, it would be attempted theft. The amount of $ involved would make that a 2nd degree felony. 2-20 year punishment. But that goes back to the same problem: how can you prove to a jury “beyond a reasonable doubt” that something didn’t happen when there is no evidence?
6. Because of the high profile of the case, I were the prosecutor there, I would take it to the Grand Jury get the charges all no-billed, shrug my shoulders and walk away. Tell them all to file all the civil suits they want, but the criminal justice system is done with it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

ev·i·dence

Are you really judging the "value" of another man based on comments on a sports internet message board?

plymkr

Reaction score
low value men are usually found in the back of strip clubs with hookers.
I wouldn’t say Dak is a low value man off the field. That can’t be proven. I will say that if I had a chance to sit down with Dak, and pretty much everyone else in the team, I’d give him/them 2 nuggets of wisdom I’ve learned in my life:
1. Prevention is easier than repair.
2. Avoid the impression of evil (this one is in the Bible, I didn’t make it up)

I’ve lived by those 2 principles and I’ve had a very drama free life. It takes about 5 seconds to do an impulsive act which can take 50years to undo. Me personally I don’t want to live with the 50 years post impulsive behavior.

I’m pretty happy and relieved that charges are not being filed and I hope Dak doesn’t hang out at strip clubs anymore because it didn’t work out for him the first time. I don’t like Dak on the field but he seems like a stand up guy off the field but I would highly recommend staying away from this stuff because as Parcells said “nothing good happens at clubs after midnight”.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On social media a person can only be valued by what they comment. So, unless you know @Captain-Crash in real life, and can personally vouch for his credibility, I won't reply to you about this any further.
Why do you think I am trying to defend Crash? I never said any such thing. You are making up an argument in your head.

Not sure it's a wise endeavor to judge another person's worth and value based on a couple comments on internet fan message board. So unless you know him in real life and can PERSONALLY vouch for his credibility...maybe you shouldn't?

But if that is how you roll...by all means do your thing.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It takes about 5 seconds to do an impulsive act which can take 50years to undo.
Since you mentioned the Bible, ask Abraham about that statement of yours. Helluva lot more than 50 years and seemingly will never be undone.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Why do you think I am trying to defend Crash? I never said any such thing. You are making up an argument in your head.

Not sure it's a wise endeavor to judge another person's worth and value based on a couple comments on internet fan message board. So unless you know him in real life and can PERSONALLY vouch for his credibility...maybe you shouldn't?

But if that is how you roll...by all means do your thing.
If a person posts that they believe the refs are out to get the Cowboys when video shows the calls were correct and they still deny it, that poster is a low-value poster. Yeah, I said it. Lol.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminder:

As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#6 - You will not post religious discussions, comments or content.