Sources: Dallas police won't pursue sexual charges against Dak

Rayman70

Reaction score
Good hope they prosecute her
If you hop onto the fan 105.3 on YT, they are lambasting the fans calling them names, mouth breathers etc...its really nasty. It only shows us all, very revealing, the amount of arrogance in Dallas that the media has towards the fans. The station skewed the reporting very much in the favor of the accuser, never really giving a voice to the opposition. Even if Daks side declined the invitation, the station needed to preface everything with Daks innocent until proven otherwise, and they never did that. It was always poor accuser. I feel they should have steered clear of this entire thing until the facts played out. Now they look biased.

ShortRound

Reaction score
If you hop onto the fan 105.3 on YT, they are lambasting the fans calling them names, mouth breathers etc...its really nasty. It only shows us all, very revealing, the amount of arrogance in Dallas that the media has towards the fans. The station skewed the reporting very much in the favor of the accuser, never really giving a voice to the opposition. Even if Daks side declined the invitation, the station needed to preface everything with Daks innocent until proven otherwise, and they never did that. It was always poor accuser. I feel they should have steered clear of this entire thing until the facts played out. Now they look biased.
Yes I saw it on twitter, 105.3 had the accuser's lawyer right? They'll do anything for ratings.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yes I saw it on twitter, 105.3 had the accuser's lawyer right? They'll do anything for ratings.
Really? You think they were trying to hype it up to make it more than it was just to have something saucy to talk about, don't like Dak or what?

Rayman70

Reaction score
the station should have taken the high ground on this thing from day 1, instead, they dug in on her side optically, even if they never said it. The appearance was enough. Im saying yes, report on it, but AFTER the facts come out fully. They framed it as if Dak was a predator.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

GMnHyc_WYAAfSEe

Rayman70

Reaction score

Now this is why the staion should have NEVER gave her any air time whatsoever and they needed to take the high ground. But I will say this, at least Shan did report the facts direct from the Lawyers on Daks team. Prior to that, Dak was painted in a terrible light by the station. Shan at least did the right thing at the end. Damage was done though.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak used a stripper for late-night sex in a parking lot, she tried to use him for money.
Merely the principal of supply and demand. A basic business transaction.

unfortunately, nowadays even an NDA isn't always honored.

What's a brother to do?.........

shabazz

Reaction score
Good hope they prosecute her
It won't happen......not in a two tiered justice system.

Some can accuse and file with impunity and aren't usually charged after perjuring themselves......some prosecutors are a disgrace.

Praxit

Reaction score
Another Gold digging bottom feeder defeated. Wonder who put her up to it? Same way with the Irvin Case. Both very suss.
...yep, with todays gold diggers. Kiss on cheek, is enough to involve attorneys.

#generationsnowflake

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
LOL. What?

go crawl into a hole. What a terrible thing to say.

Usually. When someone is a victim of this crime. They dont go to the lawyer of the accused and say "this was bad, but we will forget it all for 100 million." Grow up.
Chillax. All I'm saying is that Im glad Dak skated.

He's a playoff choker, but I don't want to see my guy doing 10 to 20.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No proof does not mean he didn't do it, it just means he won't be prosecuted by the legal system. He might have just gotten away with it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
No proof does not mean he didn't do it, it just means he won't be prosecuted by the legal system. He might have just gotten away with it.
There is no proof that you didn't do it either. It just means you won't get prosecuted. You might have gotten away with it.