Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
chinch;2481905 said:
blast shields up dcf... you're about to be stoned by the angry mob of homers.

:laugh2:

You seriously include me with a #81 homer clan?

Get out much?

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2481840 said:
You have no clue how the NFL works.

Just like the other day when you said I was naive in thinking that Larry Brown watches 'Coaches Film', lol. Then I gave you video evidence of him not only watching it, but even using it on his show to illustrate plays.

You have no clue and you are making yourself look pretty silly.

Give up already.

It has nothing to do with how the NFL works. It's how journalism works.

The fact that you think ED WERDER has journalistic integrity...well, it speaks for itself. Your credibility is nil.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2481900 said:
You are making it seem like you know him personally.

You don't. That's all stuff that most NFL players do.

And none of it matters when it comes to how he interacts with his teammates and what affect it has on this team as we head down the stretch.

And please don't tell me you think Werder is making stuff up?

:rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Seven;2481923 said:
Boneified Non-Homer, Homer.
I feel like I just got told to pee in a corner and was put in a round room.

Boysboy;2481925 said:
I thought you're one of the voices of reasons here.
I try to be. It doesn't always work. Hysteria is more fun I guess.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2481909 said:
I know it's popular for everyone to bash ESPN for drumming up a TO story, but I've been telling a buddy of mine for weeks that you could sense there was tension between Romo and TO and I told him I thought it centered around Romo's friendship with Witten. The fact is Witten has become a primary target to the exclusion of other receivers besides TO, like Crayton.
The last offensive play Sunday was a perfect example.

Nothing in this story surprises me. Say what you want but I believe their have been internal problems on this team since the first Skins game.

:lmao2::lmao2:

You are as delusional as Werder...

Boysboy

Reaction score
I hope TO gets hurt and has to miss extended time...eventually, the haters will come to realize the value he is on this team.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Hostile;2481910 said:
I never said I know him personally. I have a phone number where I can reach him and people I have worked with rave about him.

Yes, I think Werder is making this crap up.

I agree he is making it up.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2481928 said:
I feel like I just got told to pee in a corner and was put in a round room.

Welcome.............thought that was you. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2481935 said:
Where did I say he was a liar?

Learn how to read.
I didn't think you were calling me a liar. I do think you called me a homer though.

:D

BHendri5

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481930 said:
I hope TO gets hurt and has to miss extended time...eventually, the haters will come to realize the value he is on this team.

NO, we went thru this last season remember. The already know, but they would rather balme Owens, because we loss, than to blame Romo.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2481909 said:
I know it's popular for everyone to bash ESPN for drumming up a TO story, but I've been telling a buddy of mine for weeks that you could sense there was tension between Romo and TO and I told him I thought it centered around Romo's friendship with Witten. The fact is Witten has become a primary target to the exclusion of other receivers besides TO, like Crayton.
The last offensive play Sunday was a perfect example.

Nothing in this story surprises me. Say what you want but I believe their have been internal problems on this team since the first Skins game.

If they had any internal problems you had better believe it would be out for public consumption. Remember TO's one huge fault... With the exception of beaker, TO is truthful and open to the media to a fault. Surely he would have relished the opportunity to make the microphone his ^%tch. That I have not seen...

Kinda weird huh...

Carry on.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;2481908 said:
You having lunch with Werder?

Me, him and Mosley are having dinner.

We plan to discuss the manical plan on how to get Wade Phillips fired.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2481903 said:
You're the anti-me on T.O. That's it.

Somebody could tell you that T.O. is the cause of global warming and you'd believe it.

No, I'm nothing like you, because I can see a middle ground. I know he didn't cause global warming, but I don't drink his bathwater, either.

He is what we thought he was: A very talented athlete and charismatic person who has the emotional maturity of a 12-year old. He's makes plays on the field and he's a petulant, selfish primadonna off it.

Three years ago, we knew this, but decided his talent was worth the aggravation. One day, maybe soon, we'll realize it's not.