Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Boysboy;2481930 said:
I hope TO gets hurt and has to miss extended time...eventually, the haters will come to realize the value he is on this team.

Good God...........All so you can thump your chest? Dude, stop it. Please.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2481898 said:
Thank You Hos, thank You very very much. You have a lot of influence in here and to have you state that means a lot. You are right T.O. is very misunderstood, and to be honest he does not make it easy for people to understand him if you go by the media's word.

I have always told people I understood T.O. because I saw alot of me in him, he in the NFL and me In the Air Force. The guy is Honest to a fault, and I believe it was Ed Werder and John Clayton both said that he cannot be that honest, T.O. even said that in his book that he was told he needed to be politically correct(which means Lie),and he will tell you what is on his mind.

He is a very good guy. there is T.O. on the field and there is Terrell off the field, just like there was Prime time on the field and Deion off, Playmaker on the field, Michael off.

Sadly, not even Hos can save the lemmings from themselves.

Wood

Reaction score
Wade did say in his PC today that Pittsburgh was playing the cover 2 at the end of the game and you usually try to throw to the middle usually your TE...so I dont really think Romo was ignoring TO. Hey TO had over 200 yards few games ago...how the heck is that ignoring a guy or playing favoritism away from him.

Haley94

Reaction score
When there's more than one person in any organization, there's politics and internal conflicts. In Pro sports, egos are jacked up, so conflicts are heightened even more.

For all we know the other sources could be Steve Octavia and/or Travis Wilson. It does matter who said it and what there agenda is. Other than that, this is par for the course. The Giants and every other Superbowl winner had conflicts and I'm sure some players resented other players all the way to those Superbowls.

Obviously TO has issue with playing nice with the other kids on the playground, but he would be one of the first picks for my team, because he wants to win. I'll take a head case who want to win badly, over an underachieving Bobby Carpenter any day of the week.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2481952 said:
Sadly, not even Hos can save the lemmings from themselves.
I have an excuse. I'm sick. They probably can't understand what I'm saying.

Happiness is coming soon. My wife went to the store for some Nyquil. Just knowing I may breathe soon is relief.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Seven;2481951 said:
Good God...........All so you can thump your chest? Dude, stop it. Please.

It was alot like when Roy38 went down-the majority of Zoners here, even the very anti-Roy guys, were regretting his loss and his value to our D.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Haley94;2481958 said:
When there's more than one person in any organization, there's politics and internal conflicts. In Pro sports, egos are jacked up, so conflicts are heightened even more.

For all we know the other sources could be Steve Octavia and/or Travis Wilson. It does matter who said it and what there agenda is. Other than that, this is par for the course. The Giants and every other Superbowl winner had conflicts and I'm sure some players resented other players all the way to those Superbowls.

Obviously TO has issue with playing nice with the other kids on the playground, but he would be one of the first picks for my team, because he wants to win. I'll take a head case who want to win badly, over an underachieving Bobby Carpenter any day of the week.
This post should be read and re-read.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2481947 said:
No, I'm nothing like you, because I can see a middle ground. I know he didn't cause global warming, but I don't drink his bathwater, either.

He is what we thought he was: A very talented athlete and charismatic person who has the emotional maturity of a 12-year old. He's makes plays on the field and he's a petulant, selfish primadonna off it.

Three years ago, we knew this, but decided his talent was worth the aggravation. One day, maybe soon, we'll realize it's not.

Nice try.

You believe every negative word written about Owens. I've seen how you've reacted each time.

And the only people we actually know are aggravated are the fans. The only thing we hear from the players are comments about how they like Owens as a teammate and that they play dominoes with him in the locker room. Oh, and he's a team captain.

But you go right on believing that NFL locker rooms work like soap operas and thinking an article by Ed Werder that contains extensive quotes from "anonymous sources" is accurate.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
It surprises me how many people just don't believe this story. Look at TO's history. Look at Romo on the sideline. They are not having fun together like they used to.

I fear this might be the end of the road for TO. Hello Anquan Boldin.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2481968 said:
It surprises me how many people just don't believe this story. Look at TO's history. Look at Romo on the sideline. They are not having fun together like they used to.

I am.

His history here. More relevant to me than San Francisco and Philadelphia.

More likely hello Michael Crabtree if Jerry has any say in the matter and TO is gone, which I doubt.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2481968 said:

Explain to me why TO hasn't owned a press conference yet and given it all up? That's his MO. Why hasn't it happened? I look forward to your thoughtful explanation.

superpunk

Reaction score
2/3 of this forum sitting on their recliners don't know that JordanTaber is not a Cowboys fan and so anything he has to say about Owens should be ignored.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Boysboy;2481962 said:
It was alot like when Roy38 went down-the majority of Zoners here, even the very anti-Roy guys, were regretting his loss and his value to our D.

And yet, not one of them wished him hurt to prove a point.............that we all already know.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2481967 said:
Nice try.

You believe every negative word written about Owens. I've seen how you've reacted each time.

And the only people we actually know are aggravated are the fans. The only thing we hear from the players are comments about how they like Owens as a teammate and that they play dominoes with him in the locker room. Oh, and he's a team captain.

But you go right on believing that NFL locker rooms work like soap operas and thinking an article by Ed Werder that contains extensive quotes from "anonymous sources" is accurate.
I've seen the same about you. you come on this site and 90% of your posts are defending Owens. you think he's a freaking angel. gee I wonder why he's been kicked off 2 teams

BHendri5

Reaction score
Hostile;2481963 said:
This post should be read and re-read.

I've read it twice, and I agree 200%. He would be the first pick on my team.
That Nyquil is good, I use it everytime I feel that I may be coming down with a cold, heck in the winter if I happen to sneeze 3 times, I get a bottle of Nyquill and as soon as I get home I take it and hit the bed.

Most of the time if I get a cold it is because I am not getting enough rest, and your body defenses get weak.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2481984 said:
I've seen the same about you. you come on this site and 90% of your posts are defending Owens. you think he's a freaking angel. gee I wonder why he's been kicked off 2 teams

This was 2 months ago, but you yourself even said we need him(and Pacman) next year.